freebegas.com / no gas vocuchers received

1 st louis, MO, United States Review updated:

i sent in receipts from september all the way up til december i was told that my gas card would come in 28 days still no gas cards was told recently when i called that they would be mailed out after the 1rst of the year . yeah they're making plenty of money off of folks 5$ a pop i would like to be reimbursed gas cards as well as the postage as well as my 5$'s with interest.

Di

Comments

• Al
      5th of Jan, 2009

Same boat. No gas cards after tree months of sending them in. They don't answer there phones they just ring and ring. Sent notes with my coupons to no prevail. Its a 5 dollar ripe off.

• Di
      19th of Jan, 2009

I mailed in Oct., Nov., and Dec. 2008 got email confirmation "received and processed for Oct. and Nov. 2008". Called twice got through after waiting a half hour twice. Told that the confirmation for Dec. was late because of backlog should receive it by the end of the week. That was two weeks ago. Still no notification, check or gas cards worth $25 a piece. They owe me the initial $5 & $75 = $80. Told mass mailing was going to be done due to computer problems. Therefore they would send it out by the end of Dec. 2008.

I had been in VA. in Nov. 2008 and a local TV station had investigated this outfit, and found that people were having the same problems. No individual got a single dollar from this gimmick. We received coupon when buying a Hyundai. We came to the dealership because they were offering this incentive. In VA. We thought that we were receiving a preloaded gas station card, and the dealer gave us something a "voucher".

• Vi
      26th of Jan, 2009

Vicki Burton
    14677 Sir Barton Dr. #D
    Noblesville, IN 46060

I also got the same offer thru car dealership in Noblesville; mailed it in and have never received the vouchers for the $250.00 in gas. Even if this was their way of getting people to come in, they should have to honor these requests especially with the high price of gas. I also thought I was getting a gas card !

• De
      13th of Feb, 2009

I also had the same offer at a ford dealership in Freeport, IL mailed my first coupon in September 08 and every month after words still no coupons ! had called them several times every time they had some type of computer upgrade or system glitch you will be receiving your coupons in the nest few weeks months later I still have not received anything but one e-mail from them. I had called the dealership and they knew somebody that had received their coupons, they said keep sending them in. Riped off just like the rest of you Anybody up for a class action lawsuit

22nd of Feb, 2009

totally agree with above, i bought car in New York from Atlantic Toyota just ebcause of the $300 incentive...i have been sending in my receipts and vouchers since november...still no gas cards? what kind of scam is this...they owe me $305...i will be complaining to dealer soon...
    what should we do folks???

• Je
      14th of Apr, 2009

100% rip off from a Ford Dealer in Charlotte, NC - you pay - they do not.

Jerry F

• Ca
      30th of Apr, 2009

I am also having the same problems. hold time on phone over 1/2 hr. they also owe me $75. plus $5.=$80. The stories all seem to be the same. i also called recently and the number is no longer in service.? perhaps the Attorney General of Florida can get involved, if they havent already been notified which I would think they have being so many mad people. I don't know if they have several locations but I was dealing with the Walsingham Street address in Largo Florida.

• Je
      9th of Jun, 2009
    freebegas.com - no gas vouchers received
    freebegas.com
    Minnesota

I sent in all 6 months of gas receipts and $5.00 and never received my 150.00 in gas voucher and my $5.00 back.