Freebeegas.com gas card / NON compiant with program

1 14100 Walsingham rdLargo, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8005140366

Sent in gas reciepts for June July August September, never recieved anything from the company. when I call I got the runaround and excuses. when I emailed them they blocked my email address so I could not email them anymore. what a waste of time. It really hurts the guy who sold me the original receipt as I would not do future business with his heating and airconditioning service. and he had nothing to do with it other then selling me the original coupon.

Jo

Comments

Ma
  7th of Nov, 2008

I had the same experience, sent it receipts for July, August and September, they sent e-mails stating they received in good order, etc etc... left VM's on their phone, never recd phone calls back. They have also blocked my e-mails now as well. When I had e-mailed them in the past, I recd the same reply..
as appears below:
I do apologize for the delay in service. I see the account is past due. I am
not qualified to say why this has occurred, but I am sure that this delay is
not normal and the problem should be addressed immediately.

I even advised them it didn't take them 2 days to cash my ck for the $5.00 deposit. I bought my car at Park Auto Mall, and they were running this special on $500 free gas. These companies need to check into these free deals prior to advertising, as they will definately lose any further business of mine, and all the people I let know about this... so in reality at this point, Park Auto mall has lost about 15 customers so far just from me getting screwed by freebeegas.com.

Jo
  11th of Nov, 2008

I sent you a check for $5.00. It was cashed and we have received no more information as to how the program is suppose to work or when it starts. To me it sounds like one big come-on and if I don't hear from you soon I plan to contact the Dealership and go on to the state of Mi. to follow up.
This is my second e-mail to you, the first got no results. I am very disappointed and feel like you have taken advantage of me. My certificate Passcode is E-29672936050, issuing company was Surban For Sterling Heights Mi