FREEBEE GAS .COM / GAS CARDS

1 AL, United States Review updated:

I RECEIVED A FREE GAS COUPON BOOKLET TO REDEEM GAS PURCHASES FOR A GIFT CARD TO A COMPANY CALLED FREEBEEGAS...AT FREEBEEGAS.COM. i HAVE SENT MY VOUCHERS IN FOR THE GIFT CARD FOR 3 MONTHS AND HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THEM. i DO NOT KNOW IF IT IS A SCAM OR NOT. rEGARDLESS, THEIR SERVICE IS UNSATISFACTORY

Jo

Comments

Ma
  19th of Nov, 2008

We have sent 4 coupons starting from July. We have called and spoke with various people about this. They have told us that we would have to wait 54 B days. that was a long while ago and we still have not recieved anything in the mail yet. We were told that we would receive the check by the first week of November. We have been trying to reach you on the phone and we are waiting on the phone for over 7 minutes on each call and then a voice mail responds instead of a live person. I have repeatedly left messages and no one returns my calls. I would like to know what is going on?

John & Marie Santos

Jd
  21st of Nov, 2008

they are a fraud. I have been sending in my receipts every month since march but no reply or money.
can we file suit against them? are you willing to fight together?

Jd
  21st of Nov, 2008

the are a fraud asking us to send in our receipts and not receiving any of the money they promised.
lets sue them for fraud together.

Rh
  19th of Dec, 2008

I know the FL Attorney Generals office said that they were investigating them, so that's one good note. The company not giving us the cards we earned is at fault.

I have no problem sending in receipts that I would normally throw away to get money back, but not getting cards for 90 days is ridiculous. If you know others that got scammed by Freebee, Freebie, Secure Gas Redemption or whatever other name they go by, tell them to come here and report them. Maybe the Attorney General will be able to do something about them if enough of us tell our story.

I found this other thread about this subject. You should go there too. The more ammunition we have the better we can fight this company.

Le
  13th of Jan, 2009

I have also sent in my gas reciepts paid my 5 dollars and recieved nothing. cannot even get to the web page now.

Ma
  12th of Mar, 2009

YES I SENT IN MY 100.00 WORTH OF GAS RECIEPTS AND IT WAS "REFUSED "THRU THE MAIL AND RETURNED TO ME
HOWEVER THEY TOOK MY REGISTERATION FEE OF $5.00