Free Surprise Gift (www.rd.ca/surprise) / No free surprise gift (surprise)

11 Poplar DriveMcGregor, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
4.85
Phone: 519 726 6146

I received card saying go to www.rd.ca/surprise for a free surprise gift and guess what (SURPRISE, NO FREE GIFT).

What kind of crap is this?

Comments

Su
  19th of Mar, 2008
FREE GIFT BULL! CANNOT FIND SITE THEY SEND YOU A CARD TO GET A FREE GIFT AND IT IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. READERS DIGEST YOU SUCK.
Ro
  24th of Mar, 2008
I too could not find the free gift. In addition, I re-registered for the 3500 dollars a month contest and I do not get any e-mails with my number on it. When I sign in on the website it says enter my number but it is no where to be found.
Pa
  25th of Mar, 2008
OK what kind of a joke is this, gift what gift !!! looked all over !!! save our trees stop sending useless junk, what is this a scam, shame on you Readers Digest.
Jh
  31st of Mar, 2008
get mail saying you won .never recive anything just a ploy to sell books just sucks.
Ll
  5th of Apr, 2008
I was able to get to the website where I could a free copy of a book, but I suspect you would have to sign up to receive the books as a subscription. Not really a gift.
Lu
  23rd of Sep, 2008
It is a bunch of crap. Never found the free surprise, just wasted alot of time.
Be
  12th of Feb, 2009
Iagree, but politely. This seems to happen all the time!
Ka
  13th of Feb, 2009
How come you get a card saying go online to receive a free gift...no gift. What does this say for Readers Digest?
Ge
  16th of Mar, 2009
I think it must be about time for all subscribers of Reader's Digest to get the H... out of the subscription and send Readers Digest to the scrap heap. Sure they have a good mag but the bull that they send out for free this and free that is terrible.

George Ware