FREE PUPPIES / FREE PUPPIES PAY SHIPPING

EVERYONE BEWARE OF ADS FROM www.http://freepuppylistings.com DO NOT PAY SHIPPING FOR ANYONE WHO SAYS THEY ARE IN AFRICA AND NEED YOU TO PAY SHIPPING. I INQUIRED TO 3 DIFFERENT ADS FOR A FREE ROTTWEILER PUPPY. WITHIN A COUPLE HOURS I RECIEVED A RESPONSE FROM Rebecca Thompson (treebirch@live.com) WHO TOLD ME HE AND HIS WIFE WERE ON A CHRISTIAN MISSION TRIP IN AFRICA AND NEEDED A BETTER HOME FOR THEIR "BABY". HE ASKED MY FULL NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE #, AND NEAREST AIRPORT. I RESPONDED WITH THE FOLLOWING INFO AND THEN ASKED HOW HE WOULD GO ABOUT SHIPPING FROM THERE. WHEN HE REPONEDED BACK, HE TOLD ME TO PAY BY WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM AND USE THE FOLLOWING INFO
NAME: DAKLU BOSE
ADDRESS: 758, RING ROAD AVE
City: IKOYI
STATE: Lagos
ZIPCODE: 23401
COUNTRY: Nigeria
TEST QUESTION: LOVE
ASWER: GOD

HE GAVE EXPLANATION THAT I WAS PAYING HIS SHIPPING AGENT NOT HIM... I THEN RECIEVED ANOTHER EMAIL FROM ONE OF THE OTHER ADS AND IT WAS THE SAME EXACT STORY BUT THE MAN WAS IN WEST AFRICA AND THEY HAD ANEWBORN TO TAKE CARE OF AS WELL... SHORTLY AFTER READING THIS EMAIL AND FEELING SKEPTICLE MY PHONE RANG AND IT WAS A MAN WHO DID NOT SOUND AMERICAN ASKING ME ABOUT THE FREE PUPPY AND HE SAID HE WANTED ME TO GO MAKE PAYMENT ASAP HE NEED TO GET THE PUPPY OUT TODAY! THE NUMBER THAT SHOWED ON MY CALLER ID WAS... [protected]. OBVIOUSLY NOT IN THE US. I TOLD HIM I WAS NOT GOING TO GO THROUGH WITH THIS PLAN AND HE DEMANDED ME TO PAY BECAUSE HE HAS MADE PLANS FOR THE PUPPY TO GO AND I TOLD HIM I RECIEVED 2 OTHER EMAILS THAT WERE THE SAME STORY AND THE WEBSITE HE ADVERTISED ON TOLD ME HE WAS A SCAM. HE THEN HUNG UP ON ME. i THEN KNEW FOR SURE AND I AM VERY GLAD MY INSTINCTS DID NOT LET ME FALL FOR THIS SCAM. SO PLEASE USE YOUR INSTICTS AS WELL AND DO NOT GIVE THESE LOSERS YOUR MONEY. GOOD LUCK. KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN.

Cf

Comments

• Me
      20th of Apr, 2009

oh my i cant belive this i was just thinking about sending this guy my money and i thought the same thig this is all to real it was 350$ for the shiping and i told him that was to much he said he would pay 100 so all i needed to pay was 250 and i almost did it then i read ur story and thank god i did thank you so much for posting it and i hope u help other as u helped me thank you

• Ra
      2nd of Jul, 2009

I was just on the website also and noticed the same person was in several different states and there were pics of the same puppy for different owners...they're not very bright are they?
    you need to file an official complaint so they are blocked from the web
    the fbi now has a division devoted to OUTING these types of frauds and shutting them down.

• Re
      20th of Aug, 2009

IDIOTS!

NOTHING IS FREE.

Go on Craigslist and if you are looking for a "free" dog, you will be asked to pay a 200 dollar rehoming fee.

Are you the same person that clicks on any flashing add that says "Free* Laptop, Free*Computer, Free*Vacation, Free* ANYTHING"? You cheap ###s, go to a shelter, drop 100 bucks, get a dog. Of course, I'm guessing you will get it home, realize that you can't just put a rotty in a bag and take it with you and then cry, after which you will let it out on the street.

On second thought, get a plant- not a dog.

• Zq
      21st of Aug, 2009

Thx for your sharing...
    A guy named : kurt donald asked me to to the same thing. He said he got a flat to rent but hes not in the uk at the moment and ask me to send the first month rental to the address which is the same as the address you gave but the receiver name is Smith Paul~

14th of Apr, 2010

Two different people selling "free puppies" are using photos of a puppy I am selling on another website. In one ad, they claim that he is a boy and the ad directly under it is the SAME PUPPY, but they tell a whole different story about him as though the two photos are of two different dogs. When you look at the whole list of dogs that eaach of these people are "giving away" they each are running scams about 100-200 dogs EACH!

Someone who was searching for a puppy happened to notice that a puppy I had for sale for $1000 on one website was also being offered "for free" at freepuppylistings.com. So they contacted the scammers and told me "when you e-mail the people they claim to be on a missions trip to Africa send money and they will ship the puppy via Jet-A-Pet".

Twice, wrote the site's registered owner/webmaster and her to remove my stolen photos from her website. She did not respond and she did not remove the photos. So I reported the website to both the FBI's Internet Crime Complaint Center and the Florida Department of Consumer Affairs . Perhaps you will have better luck.