free paid surveys / false advertising

United States, Florida Review updated:
this is absolutely ridiculous. so far ive signed up on several freepaid surveys sites. some are pretty much legit except for the fact that whenever you get asked to take a survey half the time it says i dont qualify or they have enough people taking this survey. the the other times it just redirects you to another site which you have to put personal information in such as your email phone number etc. why would i wanna do that? i wouldnt be able to keep track of anything i sign up on? i write everything down for every site and im sick of having to do that and put in personal crap that internet sites shouldnt need. i will recommend a few sites that have a pretty good rep and ive tried out myself. the bad part is that no matter what site you go to you will rarely make much money. oh and p.s. anytime you sign up for anything for sites read the terms and conditions!! or else they charge you something you never agreed to. take a look at some of these:

npdor.com (NPD OnlineResearch)

please if you find any decent free paid survey sites post the sites on here. thanks!
hope those help ^^

N  1st of Aug, 2009 by
【Valued Opinions】is a 【S·C·A·M】 !!!

【Valued Opinions】is a 【J·O·K·E】 Website !!!

I use a month finish their surveys, collect about $26.5, then I click "redeem" BUT the website automativity log off.

When I tried to log in, it said my password is wrong, I tried to get my password back: ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
【IT SAID】: " We're sorry but this email address was not found in our members database !!! "