Free LottoScam email

Flag this message This a copy of the email I received for your review.

BT-4478474121PTuesday, July 15, 2017 8:15 PM
From: "[protected]@ccri.edu" <[protected]@ccri.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Gilbert, AZedu>Add sender to Contacts
To: undisclosed-recipients
FROM:FREE LOTTO SWEEPSTAKES
TICKET NUMBER: [protected]
SERIAL NUMBER: [protected]
BATCH NUMBER : BT-4478474121P
We wish to inform you that your email just emerged the winner of the
lump sum payout of 500, 000 GBP in the
on going Free Lotto Online lottery
sweepstakes programme as it attached to the winning batch number BT-
4478474121P.
In other to claim, you are expected to contact the fudiciary officer
assigned to your claims at the email
provided below;
Fudiciary Agent
Name : Mr. Jake Lewis
Email: [protected]@live.com
Informations such as your,
Full Names, Address, Telephone lines, Age, Sex, Occupation,
Country. should be emailed to the officer
as well.
Sincerely,
Mr. Greg Smith

Comments

Sep 08, 2007
    Free Lotto - Scam mails showing the winner of lottery
    United Kingdom

hi this is Mayank and i got a mail on september 3 2017 showing that i ve won 1000000 pounds and wanted some information regarding my address... i think i should have not replied to the mail and should have deleted it but i did it n gave my information... not the major information but just my name and address... i m posting this complaint so that my name is not used in the other way and it is protected from these scam companies... thank you.

Nov 26, 2007

So you dont get taken again go to google type in 419 scams it will give you a list of current scams all the best.

• Sh
      Feb 28, 2008
    Free Lotto - trying to get money from me
    central park/mosley road trafford park
    manchester
    England, Greater Manchester
    United Kingdom
    Phone: [protected]

i have recieved 3 or 4 emails from these people telling me i have won five hundred thousand pounds and that i had to pay money to them in order to recieve my winnings then after contacting them i thought perhaps this was a scam if so its got to be a crime for them to do it i checked on google and it appears that im probably right would appreciate if you could check this and let me know i am on a dissabillity pension and i think its a very sad world if im right. thank you sheree parry

Apr 27, 2008

I just finished a search on this bloke and found this website and your complaint i, ve had 3 emails from him telling me i, ve won 600, 000 gbp, apparently it costs $540:87 to send a cheque lol..
    When i questioned the validity of the money he persisted in trying to convince me its for real lol.. keep in mind this came 3 days after i happened to win some big amount from some random draw at microsoft, i just cant seem to remember where i bought that ticket lol..
    I, m on a pension also and yes it sux that people are like that..