Free Lotto Mobile Promotions / Mobile Lotto Winnings

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

The text reads as follows.

CONGRATS! Your Mobile Number just won 720, 000GBP in the FREE LOTTO Mobile Promotion for claims email [protected]@live.com & Telephone +[protected].

Comments

• Br
      11th of Aug, 2010

I have also received the above sms and have chosen not to act on it...I would advise all to do the same
    Brendon - Australia

• Tr
      16th of Aug, 2010

my dad also received the same text message and choose to call up the number and they said that he had won and that he just has to email his name phone number and adress so yer Australia..

• Se
      18th of Sep, 2010

I HAVE RECEIVED THIS SMS ON MY MOBILE AND I HAVE SENT BACK
    THE EMAIL WITH THE INFORMATION REQUIRED.
    AND NOW?

•   29th of Sep, 2010

انا وصلتني الرساله ان رقم موبايلك كسب 2 مليون دولار اتصل علي نفس الرقم السابق زكره او ابعت اميلك علي اللينك المزكور اعلاه مشكورين

• Wa
      25th of Jan, 2011

Have received an sms(your mobile number has won you 72000 poundsin the free lotto mobile promotion) for claims Email your full name and mobile number to([protected]@aim.com)sender +233206789458.what does this mean?

• Ge
      11th of Feb, 2011

i received a sms from [protected]@live.com it reads as CONGRATS!! YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON FOR YOU $2, 000, 000 USD IN THE FREE LOTTO PROMO. FOR CLAIM, SEND EMAIL: AND CALL+447011163826

• As
      28th of Feb, 2011

No one wants to get people to see half you got the message as I do!

• Pr
      11th of Apr, 2011

i recevied a sms that YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON 500, 000GPB ON SHELL PETROLEUM SEASONAL PROMO HOW COULD I CLAIM MY PRIZE

• Ir
      17th of Apr, 2011

i receive a sms from freeprize [protected]@live.com it reads as CONGGRATS YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON FOR YOU $2, 000, 000 USD IN THE FREELOTTO MOBILE PROMO; FOR CLAIM SEND EMAIL; [protected]@live.com. HOW COULD I CLAIM MY PRIZE??

21st of Apr, 2011

i recieve text message from +447423741221 its rear as CONGRATS!! YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON FOR YOU $2, 000, 000 USD IN THE FREELOTTO MOBILE PROMO.FOR CLAIM, SEND EMAIL: [protected]@live.com... what do you mean?...

• Pa
      16th of May, 2011

who in the hell are they? i just received 2 sms from this freelotto company and where do they get our phone numbers from?

• Do
      24th of May, 2011

I received the same txt x3, wots it all about, i have also rang the number it's in the uk.

26th of May, 2011

i also receive tha same txt. if it is true how can we get our prize?

• Kh
      7th of Jun, 2011

recieved the sms that my mobile number has the sum of 1, 000, 000.00 usd in freelotto mobile promotion so i wonder is it true or they are fooling me.

• Er
      15th of Jun, 2011

hello, im from albania, i recivied one sms from this mobil nr +447875467215, in this sms writes : YOUR MOBILE NO WITH TICKET NO ... HAS WON 10000 PUONDS IN YHE FREELOTTO MOBIILE PROMO FOR CLAIMS, plase tell me what is this sms,

• To
      6th of Jul, 2011

recieved the sms that my mobile number has the sum of 790, 000usd in freelotto mobile promotion so i wonder is it true or they are fooling me.

• Al
      10th of Jul, 2011

I have recieved that SMS. I am not understand about that SMS.

• Sp
      24th of Jul, 2011

I cannot believe how stupid some of u people are!! Who in their right mind would think something like this is real?! Wake up to urselfs.. This is why these idiots do these SCAMS, because gulible fools think its real!! Let me ask... Did any of you ever enter a freemobile lotto???
    Honestly people, wake up and smell the roses... Its an obvious scam and ANYONE that chooses to act on it deserves to be ripped off.. Stupid is as stupid does!!!

• Sp
      29th of Aug, 2011

i have received a message stating that i have won &2, 000, 000USD in the freelotto mobile draw from this mobile number +918447365233. i dont know whether this is true or not but am here to claim the prize. my mobile number is +918876611590.

• Ts
      2nd of Nov, 2011

I recived sms from [protected]@live.com it is like Congrats. Your mobile number has won for you 2.000.000 usd in the freeloto mobile promo. what is that?
    tsogoo. Mongolia

• Ts
      2nd of Nov, 2011

p/o -35

• Mi
      20th of Feb, 2012

Fick ett sms som sade att jag vunnit 2 miljoner dollar. Dom gav mig också en e-mail address : [protected]@live.com. Dom vill garanterat åt era kontonr, e-mail, address osv. BLUFFARE som befinner sig på brittiska öarna.

• Xh
      7th of May, 2012

Who can help me, my phone came with a message you have won one million pounds in, FREE, Mobile Lotto is true please forward replies

• Gu
      18th of May, 2012

i recived a message from 00447931023 saying iv won 200, 00.000, its my birthday and i want it, :)

• Bi
      19th of May, 2012

I have received sms from [protected]@live.com/+0060132348873: "Congrat! Your mobile number has won for you 2, 000, 000 usd in the freelotto mobile promo. For claim, send email to: [protected]@live.com" Well, just send me the money, thank you! And leave my mobile number in peace!

• Bi
      19th of May, 2012

I got just a similar sms. Just send me the money and leave my mobile number i peace, thank you!

• Pe
      6th of Jun, 2012

Hello recieved a sms from [protected]@live.com it reads as CONGRATS!! YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON FOR YOU $2, 000, 000 USD IN THE FREELOTTO PROMO. FOR CLAIM, SEND EMAIL: AND CALL+447024036781

• Pe
      6th of Jun, 2012

i recieved a sms from [protected]@live.com it reads as CONGRATS!! YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON FOR YOU $2, 000, 000 USD IN THE FREELOTTO PROMO. FOR CLAIM, SEND EMAIL: AND CALL +447024036781

• Mi
      17th of Jul, 2012

recieved sms saying my mobile number has won me 2, 000, 000 us dollars in free lotto mobile promo from [protected]@live.com and call+447024036781. not going to go near it would love to know where they got my number, idiots!

• Ni
      2nd of Aug, 2012

i recieved sms from freelotto that i won $2, 000, 000 so i wonder it is true or they are fooling me

• Mo
      3rd of Jan, 2013

mohammed sabbir ahamed chowdhury [protected]@ yahoo.com dubai 0097150 6798911

• Mo
      3rd of Jan, 2013

Md . Sabbir Ahamad chy sabbir [protected]@ yahoo .com Dubai 0097155 2795883

• Ne
      15th of Apr, 2013

I got recieve sms from freelotto that Iwon 720.000pound. Unbelievable. How can I believe that. Wnen Igot my prize then Iwill believe that.

• Sh
      30th of Jul, 2013

shaik abdul kader shahulhameed.[protected]@yahoo.com

• Sk
      5th of Aug, 2013

My husband and I have both "won" £750, 000 apparently lol!. Message we both received was " Congratulations Your Mobile number Has Just Won You The Sum Of £750, 000.00 in Our FreeLotto Promo Ref - FLP13, To Claim Contact [protected]@AOL.COM With Your Name, Tel #" The message was sent from +44 7947378682. Needless to say my husband and I are not celebrating our £1.5 million windfall!

• Ni
      10th of Jun, 2014

Hi good evening i received this text today to my mobile number. The message was written like this:
    Your mobile number has won 1, 000, 000 great britain pounds in GBP APPLE/FREELOTTO ref #AF301. To claim send your email to [protected]@56788.com .

Please anyone can help me is ths scam? Bec am bit stressed. Thank you so much.

• Hl
      24th of Feb, 2016

Free lotor ifound msg while when iwaz on itnt says imust providprovid my detals iwon hepar of 3, 500 for salephone, tv&coumputer from lotor promo