Free Lotto / false document stating i won millions
I keep receiving these emails stating that i have won over 11 million in us dollars and all i nedd to do is contact the united kingdom phone number [protected] and send all other info from my name to occupation, i feel this is a total scam although i do participate in online sweepstakes in the us i do not want to get scammed by people playing pranks on the internet.
More Free Lotto Complaints & Reviews
- Free Lotto - For my winning prize 
- Freelotto - winning notification scam 
- Freelotto / Division of Unclaimed Funds - just another lottery scam! 
- Freelotto Mobile Promo - sending scam message 
- Freelotto - no payment 
- Freelotto - just letting you know that i'm only 17 and I have a 5 month old baby and you wanna take $27.20 from my bank
- Free Lotto - u say its free
- Freelotto - prize to claim
- Freelotto - paid and eligible status notification - unclaimed property
- Freelotto - f.a. s. t subscription I have cancelled it months ago and they still taking money out of my account...