Free internet trial scams / misleading info

Hi folks, Maybe this will make a change if all get together. Micheal Moore has tried his best to show people truth. I'm informing him right now about this. I think i will try everything i can with him

This is in regards of those beautiful fees we have all received unknowingly caused by a misleading add. Please, all help, try to maybe go to his webpage and lets harrass him with this info. Lets do this, we can make it happen, if not for us, for others like us.

Sorry, also contact google ads and complain about what they allow to be posted and how many we are. Come on people, lets do this.

Comments

• Kr
      10th of Feb, 2010

If you idiots would read the fine print, you would realize this IS a free "trial". They scam you by not telling you how long the trial is. If you click on a freaking AD, you deserve what you get. All this whining and complaining is absolutely ridiculous. These idiots have been in the news for at least a year or two now. If people still fall for it, I don't feel at all sorry for them. If something sounds too good to be true IT PROBABLY IS. Plus, if what these scammers are doing was actually illegal, they would have been shut down. STOP FALLING FOR STUFF THAT IS CLEARLY A SCAM.

6th of Jul, 2010

I found an updated phone number for DentaWhite at (866) 982-5126. When I talked to the customer rep I kept a level head and they were helpful enough. I got my order canceled. I also found out you can cancel at white-smiles.com.

I also suggest making sure you have the right company, or checking if you are receiving products from multiple companies. It’s a frustrating waste of time to call one company, spend all that time trying to figure out your problem only to find out you have the wrong people. It’s also frustrating canceling for one product, then receiving more of another product because you didn’t realize you signed up for multiple company’s products.

• Bm
      6th of Jul, 2010

listen i work for a credit card company i deal with people calling in all day and [censor]ing because someone "Stole" there money or they was "scammed" or "fraud" but the truth these companys list everything in there terms and conditions and that if something was free y are you people not smart enought to realize that you just gave them access to your banking accounts?? hmm y would you not take to seconds to read there terms and conditons that you do have to click that little agree button to?? seeing as how you gave them your personal info im not agreeing with these [censor] companys at all but its the ignorance of the people that make these people millions and its noones fault but your own when this happens to you...and this is i think that you must pass an iq test in order to recieve a credit card...owned

• Jm
      6th of Jul, 2010

honestly, you guys just got your [censor] served!

• Bm