free grants for 2.95 / they ripped me off and i want my money back

1 328 Oak Park Drive Perry, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9896254853

I agreed to have this company take 2.95 out of my account for the kit for grants and they did take the 2.95 out of my account on 5/06/09 and then turned around and took 68.21 out of my account and then they thought that wasnt good enough and took out another 68.21 on 6/11/09 that I did agree to and then this caused my account to be overdrawn and had to pay charges in the sum of 72.00 and I would like my money back I am a retiree and have a fixed income and can not afford to have people just take money from me.

Can you please help me

Pamala
gkopicko@yahoo.com

Comments

• Sn
      29th of Jun, 2009

This is exactly why you have to read the fine print. If it looks like a scam website, it almost 100% of the time is a scam website. In the fine print on those sites it clearly states that they'll charge you $60-ish PER MONTH after you give them your credit card. It's total crap and a scam, but this is how they get you - people who are too willing to believe something that's clearly too good to be true and unwilling to read the fine print first.

You need to cancel your bogus subscription with them right now or they're going to charge you $70 a month forever.