Free Grant Kits / unauthorised charges

my grant
I ordered a so-called "free" cd for a grant kit. I was charged $1.14 for shipping & handling. I never recieved the cd and then $39.00 appeared on my bank statement.
Having trouble getting my money credited back to my bank account.
I do believe this counts as fraud as awell as scamming.

There is a phone number, but I get no where with it.
Here is the PH# [protected]. I will keep trying til I get someone and hope this ph# will help some of you out there.

Karen W.

N  17th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I had the exact same thing happen to me. However, after calling and insisting on a refund, I was refunded the $39, but not the $29 charge from my bank b/c I didn't have enough money in my bank account. A week later, another charge of $7.95 also results in an additional $29 charge from my bank (I have five kids, my husband has been laid off for 6 months and my work has rapidly declined over the past several weeks, which cause our bank account to be constantly dried up). I just got off the phone with him and was told they would refund the $7.95, but not the $29 my bank charged b/c it is my fault I don't have enough money in my bank account!! I am boiling mad especially since this is supposed to help my family, but is hurting my family. That is almost a week's worth of groceries for my family!!
A  25th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
thats is so not right to use the goverments name to swindel money from sincere needy people this needs to STOP!