Free Grant Finders / stole my money

Free Grant Finders
I called and ordered the CD which never came, they then charged my account $99.00 of which I gave no authorization. I contacted them and they claimed that they were putting the money back, that was one week ago, to date I have not received my money and they claim that there are no supervisors, no way to contact anybody, nobody knows anything and it is a MAJOR SCAM. I need to know if there is a way to report these people because this is ridiculous.

Can anybody tell me if they ever got their money back?

A  5th of Mar, 2009 by
I agree, the same thing has happened to me. I agreed to a CD for $1.88, NO WHERE did I see anthing about any additional charges. I notified my bank immediately when I saw the withdrawal, cancelled credit card and filed a dispute form for the bank. 4 phone calls, money not returned. I have now been on hold this morning for 25 min! First phone call they said they would refund and that it would be in my account within 48 hours -second call I was informed that I needed to call back to get the "confirmation code" and that then the refund would be processed and I should see the refund within 2-48 hrs. It has now been over the second 48hr window. and I am taking the "confirmation code to the Stat Police and State Attorney General.
A  9th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I just noticed a debit from my account after ordering the 1.88 cd, who else can be contacted concerning these crooks?
A  25th of Mar, 2009 by
This happened to me also. I ordered a cd for 1.88 shipping and two weeks later I saw a debit to my card for 99.00. I have been contacting them since last week and they said that they'd refund my money but I haven't gotten it yet and every time I call they give me the run around so I need to report them.