free grant finder / Unauthorized charge

1 NV, United States Review updated:

I filled out info online to obtain an informational cd about free government grants. I was told the cd was free and all i had to pay was the shipping charge. Two weeks later the credit card i used to pay for the shipping with was also billed $99.00. This charge was not authorized by me and was fradulent in nature. I cannot even find the website online now that i requested the info from.

More free grant finder Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• La
      22nd of Mar, 2009
    free grant finder - taking unauthorized money from bank account
    Free Grant Finder
    Texas

I ordered the CD for $l.88 and they took another $99.00 unauthrized money from my bank account. who do you report to to get them from robbing and ripping people off?

• Re
      14th of Apr, 2009
    free grant finder - Unauthorized bank withdraw
    Free Grant Finder
    Pahrump
    Nevada
    Phone: 18882551241
    freegranttime@yahoo.com

These guys are crooked as they come! Not only do they steal 100 dollars out of my bank, they pass my bank number out to two other companies I've never heard of ( Debt eaters, and EBay profit biz) who make unauthorized withdraws as well! These scammers need to be shut down!!!

• Js
      5th of May, 2011

I authorized a payment for 2.95 from my account for a cd on grants and the web site is trying to charge me 57.61 .
    How do I go about getting my money back? I really would like some help with this problem.