free grant cd for pay only ship $2.95 / they take so much more

On Point Media Solutions
2620 S. Maryland Pky. suite 969
Las Vegas
Phone: 1-877-495-1145
I ordered a FREE cd for grants, only have to pay for shipping and handling $2.95. Shortly after I recieved a phone call, I ask if any unforseen charges would occur, they promised there would not be.
They just took $39.95 out of my account. I just lost my home, and have no money what is in my account was money for food. Please be careful everyone!

D  8th of Feb, 2009 by
Your mistake. WHY DONT u read the fine lines before submitting your Information ?

Submitting this form shows acceptance of the Privacy Policy / Terms and Conditions of this Web Site. Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit", I am ordering the Free CD for $2.99 shipping and handling and am receiving a free 7 day trial to the Grant Membersite, after the 7 day trial I will be charged $39.95 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Search Market Members site™ and Network Agenda™ for $7.95 a month and $9.95 a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy / Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "www.mygrantsite.net". For questions, call 1-877-495-1145 anytime 24hrs a day.