Free Google kit / False advertisement

1 837 E 9400 S Ste233Sandy, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-951-1406

Now Robert said the steps are simple and easy just create a google account and when every thing is set up then google will send you links to post. I signed up for the free google kit and waited about a 4weeks and i recieved nothing at all, but my reciept said that the product will come in two business days which was only 1.95 because of shipping and handling. I review the cd and i seen nothing about posting links on google i seen information talking about starting your own business on the web. I was confused because of the the simple steps I thought i was going to see. All I've seen was business finance and creating your own product or using a product with copyrights. I called and the cutomer service guy said that my account is not activated and i intend to keep it that way. False Advertisement. I hope you do bring this company to their knees Luke, you got my support in Texas the name is Dee keeping it real.

Comments

• Hy
      1st of Jun, 2009

Same thing happened to me, only I saw the advertisement on a completely different page that said FREE GOOGLE AD KIT, which I haven't been able to find again. Never saw the $72.21 charge in the fine print, if it was actually there since they will only frefer you back to googletreasurechest.com which I had never been to anyway. The monthly charge showed up as a completely different company, listing A1 Member. They refused to refund my money. I found out that they are a call center that deals with 10 different online scams just like this one. When I told the representative (Cody) that I never received the product (waiting over a month), he was very quick to defend and say, "Well, I know the product exists, I've seen it with my own eyes." I told him that I never accused them that the product didn't exist, I said I didn't receive it, after which he proceeded to mumble and stutter, and then went back to his memorized script he'd been trained to do. I asked him why he would say such a thing, but he wouldn't answer.

I don't know how these people sleep at night, being involved in such dishonest tactics, but Karma will repay, sooner or later. Warn everyone you know, report everywhere you can. FRAUD & SCAM!!

• Co
      11th of Sep, 2009

Absolutely! Only the adverstisment I found was located on Good Morning America's site. Now talk about false advertisment! Who doesn't trust that site? It was SUPPOSEDLY written by a young mother discribing her and her husband getting let go because of the ecconomy so she goes and tries SEVERAL of these types of businesses and comes to Google's posting links and made good money... so I tried it. I found out that they were going to take the money of 79 dollars out and called them. I got a conformation number and yet they still took it out. So I was told it would take 7-10 business days to get that back. I explained to them that I thought this was a scam and I was so surprised that Good Morning America and Google would sour their reputations by running such scams.

• Co
      11th of Sep, 2009

One more thing... the mentioned story on GMA was absolutely written like an uplifting true story... I found later in the very tiny print that makes small print look huge... that this story is fictional and is intended to imply 'what could happen' if you try their product... anyone looking at that would see false advertisment all over it... I believe if the money had been any more they could be grounds for a lawsuit...

• Qu
      18th of Nov, 2009

I did the same thing they took my money out of my account when I was waiting for the kit to come then my bank statement showed they charged me, I called and talk to one person who couldn't deal with me and then some guy came on the phone and was all rude saying that I didn't read the Terms & Conditions... well I actually had skimmed over it and maybe I missed it. but sorry they are still wrong because my advertisement had nothing about the "trial" part of it on the main page = FALSE ADVERTISING! l tried to look for their address but couldn't find it... God help them if l do lol...thanks for listening to me vent! feel better already...still want the money back though... karma will hit every single one of 'em and their families.

• Li
      3rd of Jan, 2010

I did the same thing last Friday (1 Jan 2010) and I'm worried they were going to charge me, I haven't receive anything yet and I don't know what to do to cancel the shipment anyway. Any body can help, they said $1.95 but it seems "not like that". Is there anyone who knows how to stop this shipment?