Free Gas / coupons for gas cards

1 St Augustine, FL, United States Review updated:

When I was in the process of buying a new vehicle from Lighthouse Toyota, the sales manager promised me $500.00 in gas. After I signed all the paper work, I was given a "Certificate" for free gas. I was to go to a web address, register the certificate, and they printed coupons for me to submit. If I submitted $100.00 in gas receipts each month, they would send me a gas card good for $25.00.
I sent in the first coupon, which was for October 2008. I actaully purchased the vehicle in Aug, so I sent in Sept's gas receipts. They were returned, with a note stating I must submit the receipts for the month of the coupon. Since then I have sent in 4 more months of receipts, but have never received any gas cards. Attempts at calling them result in a busy signal or a message that the mail box if full.

Comments

• Da
      7th of May, 2008

No website found. All cancel now.

• Co
      11th of Jun, 2008

I know It was to good to be true
    no one get anything free any way I dont
    gas or money

have a good night

• Ge
      25th of Sep, 2008
    Free Gas - They keep sending receips back without phone No. To finf out what is wrong
    14100 Walsingham road Ste 36 # 12
    Phone: ( ) 514-0336

I send them my monthly receipts (credit card slips) and they continue to send them back saying that the information on receipt is missing information. Slips have company name ( Hess, station, town and zip code ) Date purchased, pump #, cost per gallon, volume, gas total,
    I can send you copies of what I am sending them. They send me an E mail that receipts are bing returne and give about 10 reasons why rejected with no phone # to ask what is wrong with mine. I believe I meet all of there reasons for sending back.

George V. Beers
    418 Tivoli Park Dr.
    Davenport, FL 33897

We are traveling right now and our in Penna. be back in FL about Nov.

• Pa
      21st of Nov, 2008
    Free Gas - Did not send promised discounts
    141oo Walsingham Road, Sute 36 #12
    Phone: ?

We attended a sales promotion here in San Antoino, TX which promised $300.00 of free gas. We contacted "Free Gas" and they sent us the forms for sending in the receipts (which, for us, is with Sam's Club). We have sent in the receipts since August, on time, and actually received acknowledgements from them that the receipts had been received. To make life difficult they say a person has to send in $100.00 per month and they send a credit card for $25.00 - until the last month when they send one for $30.00 to refund the $5.00 which we sent. They have no E-mail address or telephone number. We sent a certified, return receipt requested letter (available to fax or E-mail to you) and the receipt was signed and returned on Nov. 10, 2008. To date we have not received ANY credit cards for free gas. We don't know what to do. We did read about them on line but mostly it was people complaining about the difficulty in obtaining the credit cards. Help, please - Patricia Wood 210-656-2260

• Le
      28th of Nov, 2008
    Free Gas - Received as incentive to car dealer
    Bob Ruwart Motors
    Wheatland
    Wyoming
    Phone: 307-322-4294

I recieved a gas vocher for $150. I was suppose to send in the monthly voucher with my $100 reciepts for gas and they in turn was to send me a $25 gas card each month for 6 months. I sent in the first one in August and it is now the end of Nov. and I have not recieved anything. I have recieved emails from Free Gas stating they had recieved the vouchers and reciepts. I am beginning to think this is a fraud. I have read other people are having the same problem. When should we start expecting the cards?
    Lee Aastrom

• Mr
      8th of Feb, 2009
    free gas - never recived
    globle travels
    westpalm beach
    Florida

they send me a card at home on my birthday that i am
    selected fro free gas and airline tickets. if i go and atteande there saminare and went there and they give me a card for free gas for $100 and i pay $ 5 throw paypal but never recive that gas card ever

• Hu
      12th of Feb, 2009

hi i am so glad to share you

• Mi
      17th of Feb, 2009
    free gas - Did not send promised discounts
    14100 Walsingham Rd,ste 36 #12
    Phone: 8005140366
    Info@FreeGasCentral.com

This program was promoted by our church Abundant Life Christian Center, LaMarque, Texas. We were told that if we gave more, we would get $500 back if we paid $250...We got the infomation to mail in $100. receipts and we would get $25. per month. I did and did not get any, until I called, After 10 months of sending in receipts, I got $75 but am owed four more.
    Milton Anderson

• Cb
      24th of Feb, 2009

Listed on the National Better Bureau website:

On February 20, 2009, the court approved a Stipulated Order for Preliminary Injunction and Appointment of Receiver with regard to this action. A Receiver has been appointed whose job responsibilities include taking possession of all of the company's assets and providing reports to the court detailing the financial condition of the company.

The company and Ms. Clark are prohibited from:

1. Engaging in any of the practices alleged as violations of law in the Attorney General's action;
    2. Engaging in false or misleading advertising;
    3. Selling or transferring any of the company's client lists or business information;
    4. Misrepresenting to any participant any reason for their delay and failure to fulfill the obligations of the company;
    5. Continuing to see any gasoline redemption program; and
    6. Destroying any company assets, documents, computers, etc.

This matter is pending. For more information and details on the action, please contact the Florida Attorney General's Office at (866) 966-7226 or http://myfloridalegal.com.

• Ki
      5th of Mar, 2009
    free gas - Did not send promised discounts
    Free Gas Central
    14100 Walsingham Road Suite 36 #12
    Phone: 1-800-514-0366
    FreeGasCentral.com

When I spend $100 amonth in gas and mail in my receipts, . I am suppose to receive $25 in free gas. I have been doing this since August 2008 and I have not received any free gas coupons! I called them in November 2008 and they said I would receive them in January 2009, still have not received and I tried to call the only number I have and it is not working!!!

• Do
      7th of Mar, 2009

I sent in my redemption coupon and gas receipts for five Month, and i got no respond.

• Mi
      20th of Mar, 2009

I'm also another victim, who wasted his time registering on line, and paying the alleged $5.00 through PayPal, and collecting and sending my monthly gasoline consumption receipts and got nothing in return. Shame on them.

Mike Gerges
    Orange County, California

• Da
      28th of Mar, 2009
    Free Gas - not received $25.00 gas gift cards
    14100 Walsingham Road Ste 36 #12
    Phone: 1-800-514-0366
    Info@SecureGasRedemption.com

We bought a new car in 2006 and in the closing deal on the car was given a $500.00 free gas Certificate. We were to keep our gas receipts for each month, totaling $100.00 and mail them in ea. month and we would receive a gift card for $25.00 for free gas. We have done that each month and we never received any gift cards. We even got e-mail letters from the company saying we were doing every thing just right, to keep sending receipts. I have copies of all my receipts and copies of the e-mail letters. I would like to know what we can do to get to the bottom of this fraud. Or get our gas money we were promised in the deal of buying the car!

• Vi
      2nd of Apr, 2009

We received a scratch off add from new car dealer showing we won $500 in free gas. As all the other people in these complaints we had to mail $100 in receipts and would receive $25 gift cards for fuel each month. We followed the instructions and mailed all the receipts since August. We never received any gift cards and am out the $5 fee. If we had not received this from a well established new car dealer we would have never participated. Looks like they made millions on this scam. For the new car dealers that are still in business that fell victim to this scam, I think they will be liable.

6th of Apr, 2009
    Free Gas - NO GIFT CARDS SENT OUT
    Jamie
    Ixonia
    Wisconsin
    Phone: 2623749721

My husband and I won the opportunity to invest in vacation packages, along with the package we were awarded $300 in free gas, all we had to do was pay $5.00 start fee and spend $100 in gas at the same gas station each month, and send in the receipts by the 25th of each month in order to receive the $25.00 gas card each month for a year as promised. We have tried calling the 800 number but the lines are disconnected and the web site is not working properly either. Needless to say we have not received our gift cards, we have been sending out receipts to god knows who with our personal information on it, what do we do now, where is our awards, and where do we go from here!

• Ca
      10th of Apr, 2009

bought a 3000.00 bed from ASHLEY'S and mailed in all my receipts and got ripped off, nice

• El
      15th of Apr, 2009
    free gas - dont want to be charged for a company that is not real
    Budget Savers
    p.o.5265
    hopkins
    Maine
    Phone: 1-800-475-1942
    budgetsaversonline.com

Tryed to access yahoo said it was not real web site google said it was a frawed so please lets stop them befor its to late

• Ca
      10th of May, 2009

I did not recive my gas card from my donation in 10/19/o8 . I wanna know why and what do i do to get it. if i dont recive info on how to get my card i will take further actions.

• Ka
      5th of Nov, 2009
    free gas - free gas card
    Blue Ridge Nissan
    Wytheville
    Virginia

I received free gas gift certificates when I bought my car;then sent one in my check was cashed, never did receive the free gas card for $100.00.