Free Gas Central.com / Not received gas cards

1 14100 Walsingham RoadLargo, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-514-0366

I signed up in 6/08 and sent gas receipts in each month starting July 2008. I received July and August in November 08 for $50.00 gas card, but have not received September or October 08, or the $5.00 back for signing up. At times you can reach a customer rep by phone, but since December 1st unable to reach anyone by phone. I sent emails and still no response? What else can I do? I am owed $55.00.

Tj

Comments

• Ro
      16th of Jan, 2009

where are my gas cards its been 3 months robert marshall gift code fgc3433897650

• Il
      21st of Jan, 2009

I am having the same problem. I have not received ANYTHING back. I am about to complan to the company who offered the reward. Mine is supposed to total $500

• Ri
      4th of Feb, 2009

I need help as well, I registered but I accidenataly erased t6he email they sent me with the information where to send the receipts, can somone let me know how to rredeem them?
    please email me at richihood@yahoo.com
    Thanks,

19th of Feb, 2009

I have sent vouchers in since August '08 and haven't received anything!!! I spoke with a representative in January and she said I would receive ALL my gift cards no later then January 31. I still haven't recieved them. Now I can't reach them by phone or email. Neither of them work anymore. I think they are a fraudulent company.
    Cheryl-Texas

• Sh
      24th of Feb, 2009
    Free Gas Central.com - SCAM
    Lewisville
    Texas
    Phone: 9726897600

We saw a presentation by a company and was given this FreeGasCentral.com voucher to use. We had to pay $5.00 up front for processing that was to be given back on our gas cards. We have submitted $700.00 gas receipts to date and have received no free gas cards from this company. We have sent numerous letters and emails. I tried to call today and the phone number has a recording saying the number is invalid. The website is also no longer online. These people are crooks and there should be a class action lawsuit against them. I certainly want to be a part of it.

4th of Mar, 2009

I believe that we were all scammed by the same free gas game. Everytime that I called and talked to someone, they told me that the program went over so well that they are severely backed up.
    That I would reveive what was owed the end of Jan., Then the end of Feb. Well I still have not received anything. You want to hear the sad part? I keep sending my receipts, hoping that they are really backed up and that I will eventually get what was promised, along ith my $5.00 back. I started send August 2009.

Johna

Phone: 1-800--514-0366

promised $25 gas cards with $100 in receipts mailed in. Have received NONE

• De
      13th of Mar, 2009

The same thing happened to me. I been waitting my first gas card since november, 2008 still nothing...and the phone # on the web is not valid.

• Jp
      17th of Jul, 2009

DO NOT SEND any more reciepts in -- I did it for a year ending this last Feb and was suppose to get $205 and got Nothing! When Ifinally got through to a person she said "it is not a scam would I answer the phone if it was" yet she could not verify anything or give me anyone else to talk to about it. She said if I did not get anything call back. Needless to say I never could get through again. I still have $1000.00 I should have been able to turn in and get money/cards for but they just sit because I am not registering so they get another $5.00 plus my time any energy. If anyone ever finds out what happen I would love to know-- toteach4fun@hotmail.com
    Thanks, Joanne