Free Gas Centralno gas cards received

1 Review updated:

Did the same as everyone registered the gift code paid my $5.00 and put in my receipts-(I received $1000.00 worth of these from Hyundai as part of a promotion/deal) Did this for a year and got nothing! If there is a main number or contact person or place of origin I say we go after them. We all did our part they should do theirs.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Las Vegas, NVIt sounds like we all got the same run around "we're behind" "working on a new system" blah blah blah. I called Hyundai to let them know they might not want to pass them out and could they give me information as to where or who their contact was for getting these and I got promise of phone calls back and then I got told it was not their promotion and they could not help me. The whole thing is ridiculous-it is this crud that ruins people faith.

Comments

• De
      Dec 13, 2008
    freegascentral.com

Sent in coupon and all gas receipts as requested. Have received nothing. Sent in $5 originally to get started as requested.

Dec 15, 2008
    Free Gas Central - Never receved gas cards
    Phone: [protected]

Sent first receipts in July, still have received nothing. They keep saying they are behind, but this is December now. Except for the $5, I don't understand why they are scaming people? They aren't getting anything else from the public. Maybe from the gas companies?

• Ri
      Jan 05, 2009
    Free Gas Central - free gas cards
    Campbell
    Missouri

we received the gas central card from a car dealer in Malden, Mo. We went on the internet and signed up paid with a credit card $5.00. Purchased the $100.00 worth of gas every month received letters from them thru the internet that they received my receipts but we have never received any type of card from them. My husband is ready to take everyone to court. I call and get their machine leave my number but never get a call back. What can be done

• Su
      Jan 05, 2009
    1414100 Walsingham Road/Suite 36 Box 12
    freegascentral.com

Fufillment of sending $25.00 gift cards each month after following the instructions of filling-up of $100.00 per month for 4 months, not done. No return of phone calls from the company. They listed 2 other number's to call; [protected], there is no answer, and [protected], the line clicks then goes to busy.

• Qf
      Jan 14, 2009
    Free Gas Central - gas card

I also got the free gas voucher from a seminar, paid the $5 through paypal, wasted time collecting receipts and mailing them in since September 2008. I receives no check/money at all. Initially they sent email to confirm the receiving receipts, but later no email any more. I guess they don't even hire people to reply email later. So it is hopeless to get any sort of money.

• Ka
      Jan 15, 2009
    14100 Walsingham Road, Ste 36 #12
    freegascentral.com

We were supposed to get a $300 free gas award for sitting through a presentation. Easy enough. Went to company website and have been saving and subitting gas receipts according to their instruction. In short, we've been waiting for 4 months to get the first in a series of $25 per month rewards of free gas. We have been calling and called yet again today. Promised to get it by 1/31/09 -- stay tuned. What a scam.

• Gi
      Jan 15, 2009

Same exact experience. They are claiming that their system crashed and that it took a huge amount of energy to get the data in and going. This is what they started saying in December. That doesn't explain the 21-day turnaround that was supposed to happen when I sent them the first batch at the beginning of September. If I don't have at least 3 months worth in hand by 1/31/09 I am going to the CA attorney general, whom I know personally.

• Ro
      Jan 20, 2009

we started this program back in august and have sent in our $5.oo as requested we have also sent in our $100 worth of receipts as requested . I was told 2 months ago that a voucher of $25.00 had been sent out on December 22nd we have not received anything also i sent email everything is in order according to them, i have tried to call numerous times with no answer what is the problem with this program is this a sham, maybe it is time to file a law suit with the attorney general . I sure would like an honest answer from some one .

thanks

• Am
      Jan 21, 2009

I have been doing the same. Sending $100 of gas receipts every month since August and have received emails from them that they were in good standing. I talked to someone in Dec. and they stated that they had a computer crash and all gas cards would be sent out Dec. 30th. I have not received anything. I have tried calling the 1-800 # and get put on hold forever. I was on hold one time for 30min. What is the deal?

• Ke
      Jan 21, 2009
    Free Gas Central

I also got scammed. I sent an email to
    [protected]@rt.gkg.net
    as recommended earlier. Hopefully will do some good.

• Il
      Jan 22, 2009

I finally got through to the telephone number last night [protected] and was told that they had a major computer crash and that they were doing a mass mailing this week. Of course I was told that 3 weeks ago also so take it for what it is worth. I bought furniture and the perk was $500 in free gas...I haven’t received one card yet. I am thinking about contacting the better business bureau

• Fl
      Jan 22, 2009

Free Gas?

I received a $450.00 gas voucher from Free Gas Central. Sent in receipts for October through January. Received acknowledgements for October and November. Nothing else. Who is interested in a class action lawsuit?

• Hi
      Jan 27, 2009

Hilda
    I too was ripped off from this fregas central.com
    I will never do this again and if I see this again I will tell them to there faces that this is a rip off.

• Ho
      Feb 03, 2009
    Free Gas Central - No Gas Cards
    14100 Walsingham Rd.
    freegascentral.com

We purchased furniture at a local store. Along with the sale was the promotion of "free gas" with various levels of furniture purchased. Like everyone else, we signed-up, paid the $5.00 fee and have sent in 3 months of gas receipts without receiveing 1 gas card. We have tried calling and emailing without success. We are reporting this scam to the NYS authorities.

Feb 05, 2009
    Free Gas Central - Took $5 registration fee never received gas cards
    Hayward
    Wisconsin

Took a $5.00 registration fee and I never received the gas cards. Now their phone is disconnected. They are a fraud and need to be gone after!!

• Au
      Feb 05, 2009

Have sent all 4oo dollars of receipts and 5 dollars registration fee as directed and have received 4 e-mails saying they received them but no gas cards, they told me the last time i called they were mailing them in Jan. but when i called today the phone number no longer works...

• Br
      Feb 08, 2009

Same here! I keep posting everywhere. It's been 6 months for me. This company is a joke and something neds to be done. lets file a class action law suite!

• Br
      Feb 08, 2009

Unfortunately I guess they can't consider this a criminal act because some people are getting there vouchers. Although I totally agree with you to report and post as much as possibe!
    It has been 6 months for me and have not received reply from the company or my vouchers!
    And now th phone don't work... com eon give me a break, what will it take! It is time to take action... Class Action.

• Je
      Feb 10, 2009
    Free Gas Central - Sent in $5.00 payment and received nothing
    14100 Walsingham Road, Suite 36 #12, Largo, FL 33774
    freegascentral.com

I see where there are a multitude of complaints about this company already. I also sent in my $5.00 and have faithfully submitted my gas receipts and vouchers since October 2008. I have received nothing and I just get the run around when I inguire. Now the phone number is no longer valid. Is this a scam ... sure seems like it!! They should be made to return EVERYONES $5.00 (why should they keep it?) and they should be arrested for fraud!

• Dr
      Feb 10, 2009
    Free Gas Central - have not received gas gift cards
    14100 Washington Road Suite 36
    Phone: 1.800.514.0366
    freegascentral.com

Completed necessary forms. Paid $5 through PayPal. Sent in 4 months of gas receipts as per redemption instructions. Sent in July & Aug receipts. Called in Sept. for gift cards. Received 2 cards for July & Aug. But...Sept. & Oct. never received. Called in Nov., Dec., Jan. Got run around. Tried to call in Feb. but number is no longer in service. Need to contact BBB with complaint also.

• Mo
      Feb 11, 2009

Yes, this true, Free Gas Central is a Scam. I have sent them the August, September and October bills plus Redemption Coupon faithfully and paid $5 thru paypal. I did not receive any gift card or anything untill now. They should be arrested and return my $5.00

When I try to call them their phone is not working and previously also when I try to call them always it is busy and never could get hold of a human to answer the phone. How can I lodge a complain against them.

• Ca
      Feb 12, 2009

Yes, us too, we sent our first voucher in Nov 08 and have each month since. Of course not one 25.00 gift card has been sent and the 800 number does not work anymore. And no response to my e-mail.
    Should the institution that gave the voucher be somewhat responsible?
    Michelle Love
    Plainview, TX

• St
      Feb 12, 2009

Samething happened to me. I have received the emails each month that they are in working order.. and received nothing since SEPT! they now owe me 5 cards! I got threw in Dec.. saying they were behing and 3 were in the mail and got nothing! I paid the $5 as well! now yes I emailed got the email back.. bad email and phone number is down!!! very upsetting!!!

Stacy

Feb 13, 2009
    Free Gas Central - Florida, Largo
    freegascentral.com

I paid fee of $5.00 to send in $100.00 gas receipts for 4 months, namely, August, Sept., Oct. and November and never received any gas cards to this date. I have contacted them several times but was told they had a computer glitz - what a scam!!!

Feb 16, 2009

I ALSO GOT SCAMMED FROM THIS COMPANY ALSO. SENT IN MY$5.00 AND RECEIPTS FOR 6 MONTHS AND ALL I RECEIVED WAS E-MAILS SAYING THE WERE RECEIVED AND ALL IS WELL. WELL ALL IS NOT WELL, I RECEIVED THIS THROUGH A VACATION CLUB PROGRAM. WHO EVERY CAME UP WITH THIS MADE OUT GREAT.
    WE ALL GOT SCREWED.

JOHNA
    PHILADELPHIA, PA

Feb 18, 2009
    Free Gas Central - non reciept of gas vouchers
    free gas central
    Florida

I also have payed the $5.00 pay pal and sent in $100.00 in gas reciepts in October of 2008 and November of 2008 consecutivly and recieved E mail noitfication from them stating that everything was recieved and in order and I would be recieving a $25.00 and then a $30.00 gas card soon but 3 months later nothing and when I called the 800 # i was greeted with a message telling me that the # was invalid and I should check the number and dial again.

Feb 20, 2009
    Free Gas Central - gas coupons
    Free Gas Central - PPI
    Canada

In Kamloops, BC, Canada, we had the same promo from our Ford Dealership. I test drove a car, wasted 2 days of my time, received my voucher for free gas, paid my 5.oo pay pal, sent in my gas receipts, paid postage, and never received any gas cards. Why is the dealership not responsible for false advertising? They did their part... they gave the voucher... that's all they promised.

Feb 20, 2009

from the following complaint:
    Posted: 2009-02-20 by Bridgett
    Gasoline Redemption
    I just received an e-mail that Free Gas Central has gone out of business and another company is trying to sort things out and take over to take care of the people that have recieved these coupons.
    The name of the company that has taken over is called PPI and the phone number is [protected].

I phoned the #. they said they could send another coupon... Hello... to activate send 5.00 which you sill receive back... sound familiar... They even gave me a website to submit a complaint against Free Gas Central in Florida. www.myfloridalegal.com.

Feb 23, 2009

I fell for the same thing. Their phones aren't working, and their email account is bouncing back.

John Shields
    2/23/09 Libertyville, Illinois

• Ni
      Feb 24, 2009

I too sent in $5.00 and $100 worth of receipts every month for 5 months, received emails saying recipts were receieved and valid, and still NO $25 GAS CARDS, not one. So what gives?? Did we all get duped?? If I would have at least recived one $25 card, I wouldnt be so concerned, but NOTHING... we all have been scammed.

• Li
      Feb 24, 2009

We too submitted our $5 payment and sent in all necessary receipts, and have yet to receive any gas cards, WHAT A SCAM. The Florida State Better Business Bureau should investigate this company.

• Ka
      Feb 26, 2009
    Free Gas Central - Free Gas
    Louisiana

Purchased a vacuum cleaner in July. Mailed $5 to Free Gas in August. Received nothing. e-mailed and they said have gone through complete crashing of computer would get coupons in Jan. It is now end of Feb. and still nothing. No longer responds to e-mail and the phone number is no longer in service. Complete scam.
    Katrina

• Ni
      Feb 26, 2009
    Free Gas Central - No Gas Cards!
    Hawaii

Our car dealer enticed us by giving us $100 in free gas for test driving a car. We actually purchased the car and was given the voucher to send in. We paid the five dollar fee, which was supposed to be paid back, and have sent in all of the receipts accordingly. We sent in for the months of September, Otcober, November, and December and are still waiting. It all seems like a scam now!!! What can we do

• Pa
      Feb 27, 2009

What a rip Off! Purchased $1200 Television from Ashley Furniture...followed instructions, sent my $5.00 in...but no gas cards since September! I really feel like there should be a way to go after the retailer who promised the free gas...after all, I would have purchased elsewhere without the so-called "free gas." I spent hours on hold...and now their phone # is disconnected! BEWARE!!!

•   Mar 03, 2009
    Free Gas Central - Fraud with Getting Gas Vouchers
    Author of "Free Of Me"
    Wilmington
    North Carolina

We spent over $1000 to get beds at BedPlus in Wilmington therefore suppose to receive gas vouchers from freegascentral.com nothing and its been since Nov. 08, I called BedPlus which they now tell me there is a law suit against freegascentral. Yet its too late to dispute with paypal and credit card company. Shame on the people trying to sell us items and shame the gas voucher people. Never again will I do this!!!

• Pe
      Mar 05, 2009
    freegas receipts promotion
    Florida

Been sending gas receipts since Aug. 08, Received only one $25. gift card. Can't call [protected], not valid number. Is it a scam, like my husband says it is. I believed them in good faith. Sent in my $5. too.

• To
      Mar 13, 2009

They are not accepting mail anymore either. I received my receipts back today with a return to sender sticker that said the letter was refused. I think the companies that offered these vouchers for their customers should be responsible for not checking on Free Gas Central more carefully.

• Jr
      Mar 20, 2009
    Free Gas Central - Did not receive Gas Rebate
    14100 Walsingham Road Suite 36 Box 12 Largo Florida 33774

We started the mail in of receipts for purchases of min. $100 per month last
    September and as of mid March we have not received anything in return.
    It seems their website had vanished as well. Nevada resident ripped off by
    Local Automobile sales business to get us in their door. Shame on all of them.

• Ro
      Mar 24, 2009
    Free Gas Central - $500 gas card rebate
    Odell's Furniture Store
    Pocatello
    Idaho

I bought furnite and was promised a $500 gift card if I spent a certain amount of money. I made my purchase and I sent $5 to Free Gas Central to get the process started. They were suppose to send me back information or a certificate to begin redeeming gas receipts. This all took place the end of September 2008 and I have not heard anything from them. My name is Ronda Rowe and my address is 13574 N. Moonglow Lane, Pocatello, ID 83202.

• Lo
      Mar 26, 2009
    Free Gas Central - did not send cards, lies
    Lori Cooper-Vasquez
    Las Vegas
    Nevada

I received the coupon for free gas $200 from car dealership here in Las Vegas. I paid my $5.00 enrollment via pay-pal and mailed receipts for 5 months. Have not received anything to date. Spoke to one person at one point before telephone was disconnected who promised they were working on the problems and I would get my gas cards...