Free Gas Central/Gasoline Redemption Center / $100 free gas voucher

1 14100 Walsingham Rd., Suite 36, Box 12Largo, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-514-0366 or 727-536-7744

On Aug. 31, 2008, after receiving a $100 free gas voucher from Ed Voyles car dealership in Marietta, GA., I registered with Free Gas Central for $5 to receive my 4 redemption coupons for Sept 2008, Oct 2008, Nov 2008, and Dec 2008. I've mailed in all gas receipts with the redemption coupons as instructed for each of the months mentioned. Free Gas Central's website (www.freegascentral.com) told me to mail my original receipts with my monthly redemption voucher to Gasoline Redemption Center, 14100 Walsingham Rd., Suite 36, Box 12 Largo, FL 33774. As of February 19, 2009, I have NOT received any gift cards. Their policy states that each time receipts are submitted, I will receive a $25 gift card and during the final month, I will receive a $30 gift card with the return of my $5 refundable redemption assistance fee. I paid the original $5 fee via PayPal. I have received emails from Free Gas Central each month stating that my gas receipts from Walmart Gas stations had successfully been processed but I never received any gift cards. I've called and emailed the company several times and but never got an answer or response to my emails.

An

More Free Gas Central/Gasoline Redemption Center Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Br
      20th of Feb, 2009

Unfortunately I have just learned that Free Gas Central has gone out of business and a new company has taken over. the phone number of this new company is 1-800 77104767.
    Good luck with trying to get your coupons. I have yet to receive any either and feel I have been robbed.
    I am going to call thi snumber today and see where I stand.

• Md
      20th of Feb, 2009

please let us know the result,
    the number you provide has one extra number

• Ka
      23rd of Feb, 2009

The number to call is 1-800-771-4767

• Sh
      24th of Feb, 2009

The number to call is the Att'y Gen'l. Florida residences call 866-966-7226 . Out of state residences call 850-414-3990 .

This is a nationwide problem and this company has been sued in Florida by the Att'y Gen'l.

The 800 number you listed as of today is incorrect as I work in that office and we are not resolving the gas certificate problems of America.

Hope this is helpful...Shar

• Sh
      24th of Feb, 2009

You can file a formal complaint on www.myfloridalegal.com.

1. Click on Consumer Protection
    2. Click on File a Complaint
    3. Click on Consumer Complaint Form
    4. Click on Online Complaint

All those who file will be entitled to "consumer restitution". The Att'y Gen'l of Florida has already filed a lawsuit.

• Sp
      13th of Mar, 2009

I too have been scamed by these people. I am going to also call the numbers above but also file a complant threw paypal

• De
      19th of Mar, 2009

I just found out today that we were scammed by this offer as well. After doing everything correctly the envelope came back non deliverable. We are due $450 in free gas. That was the incentive from the dealership where we bought my husband's truck. I wonder if they are liable for this? I wanted to use the free gas cards to offset the ridiculous doc fees they charged us. I will follow the compaint instructions as provided by Shar- thanks for putting that on here.

• Di
      23rd of Mar, 2009

I just called the number 800-771-0767 and it is a West Palm number...when I told the operator what this call was in reference to, she put me on hold and an automated message came on asking for my name, address and the code number that was on my original certificate from my dealership...I gave my contact information...I went to the dealership and complained that the original Free Gas Central in Largo, Florida is a scam...now it is called Freebie Gas, same address, so, here we go again saving receipts, making copies, using a stamp and it will be the same problem...they are all scam artists.

4th of May, 2009

i have 400$ worth of gas receipts but never received ANY 25$ vouchers or credits either.

4th of May, 2009

no credit (100$) received for 400$ worth of gas receipts sent in once and then returned

4th of May, 2009

no credit for 499 dollars worth of receipts. 100 $ credit due.