Free Gala Bingo E - Mail Promo / FILE YOUR CLAIMS‏

Tel: +[protected]
Fax :+[protected]
Ref: GACSL/988/05

Attention: Sir/Madam,

Over the years the prestigious GALA BINGO draw has set out and successfully organized sweepstakes On annual basis. We have equally maintained a standard unrivaled in the industry as it concerns the pay out of winnings to successful participants.

Participants for the draws were randomly selected and drawn from a wide range of web hosts which enjoy our patronage. The selection was made through a computer draw system attaching personalized email addresses to ticket numbers on the 5th, july 2009.

Your email address as indicated was drawn and attached to Ticket Number 3895209 won you £890, 000.00 (Eight Hundred and ninety Thousand Great British Pounds) as one of the 3 jackpot winners in this draw.

To file for your claim Please Contact your claims agent.
Contact information below:

Clearance Agent: David Henry

Congratulations once more from all members and staff of this world promotional programs.

Yours Sincerely,
Miss Rose Wills.
Customer Support

Kind Attn:Myra Reyes

Your mail and scan copy of id proof received and want to inform you that we successfully verify your details and therefore cleared for
winning claims payment.

You are therefore to contact Lloyds Bank for your claims payment as stated below:

TEL: +[protected]

Attention :Customer On behalf of Gala Bingo we are to transfer your funds of 890, 000.00 pounds to your account once we verify your details. So you are to send your full names and contact details.You are also to scan a copy of your id proof for verification of your details Jean Lynn Manager Customer Care Unit Lloyds BankBately Branch25 Commercial StreetBately BranchWfi7seqLloyds TsbTel:+[protected]Fax:+[protected]

N  17th of Jul, 2009 by
Thanks for the post about the bogus email which is being sent out claiming people have won a Gala Bingo lottery and appears to come from one of our website addresses - www.lotto.galabingo.co.uk.

Gala Bingo would like to reiterate that while the email includes our logo and may look like it has been sent from us, it is actually a scam. We do not operate any lotteries.

If you happen to receive the email please do not respond to its request to provide a ‘claims agent’ with your personal information.

If you have any concerns regarding any emails which appear to have come from Gala Bingo, please contact our customer service team on +44 (0) 800 2947294.

Gala Bingo is committed to offering its customers a safe and secure environment in which they can enjoy playing online bingo.

Lesley Hall
Gala Bingo
N  19th of Jul, 2009 by
wake up and smell the formaldehyde

and visit

for instructions on how to properly 'play' lottories by email you never entered
N  23rd of Nov, 2009 by
dear sir, this is jyoti prasad tripathy frm orissa hav nt yet get my prize of 890000pound plz help me in this matter having contact no +919658577286&also charges 25000inr pls help me in this matter
N  3rd of Jul, 2012 by
I today attended Gala Bingo Hall at Barkingside, Essex. I felt that the Deputy Manager Lesley was very aggressive and rude when I asked for £40 of my winnings. She said that I made it appear that there was more than £40 on my credit, but I only asked for £40 with no intention of saying that there might be more on my credit. I apologized for any misunderstanding there might have been, but she did not let it go. And I had to apologize again. I was extremely upset afterwards and felt near to tears, as it spoilt my afternoon of Bingo. I Spend a lot of money at Gala and, as a customer, do not expect to be berated by a anybody what ever position at a Gala club. I attend Enfield quite often and ocasionally at Stratford and have never been treated badly as I was with Barkingside. I did mention what happened to Scott at Barkingside who was very good and apologetic. But I still feel quite upset about this incident as Gala Bingo has been very good to me.