Free Credit Report.com / Cic Triple Adavantage / Unauthorized Charges to bank account
I went to the Free Credit Report.com web site for a FREE credit report but have been charged $14.95 to my account since Nov. 2008. I have called CIC TripleAdvantage to receive a refund but they refuse and claim that I have signed off on a disclosure.
It appears that this additional charge each month was not properly disclosed or made apparent. I have never even received the credit report that was promised by their service.
I feel that this service is a scam and would like a refund of the service in the amount of $104.65 (7 months x $14.95).
I have called CIC TripleAdvantage to cancel the account. I have also called my bank to stop authorizing and charges from CIC TripleAdvantage.
More Free Credit Report.com / Cic Triple Adavantage Complaints & Reviews
- Free Credit Report 360 - Fraud 
- CIC Triple Advantage - How to cancel the charges! 
- Free Credit Report - Unauthorized credit card charge 
- CIC Triple Advantage - Unauthorized billing! 
- Free Credit Report - They took 29. 95 out of my account 
- Gold Credit Score - 3 free credit scores
- freecreditreport.com credit report - shady business practices
- Free Credit Report - unauthorized charges on my credit card 
- FreecreditReport.com - false ad/additional charges/shady oversees business 
- Free Credit Report - Recurring 16.95 charge never authorized