Free Credit Report / They took 29. 95 out of my account

Phone: 1-866-592-6443

I don't know what city they are in but they took my money for a free credit report and i want my 29. 95 returned to me. I did not authorize no one to take money out of my account.

The phone number is [protected]

The confronmation number is 1218262

Please help me.

Thanks, phyllis

Comments

1st of Jun, 2007
    Free Credit Report - Taking money out of my account without permission!

I was told that this was for a free credit report and I wouldn't be charged for anything. Then I noticed that they were taking out $12.95 out of my checking account.

• Do
      2nd of Jun, 2007
    Free Credit Report - Bank account charged without authorization!

After a one time free credit report, this Company has charged our bank account for $9.95 without authorization by us. (MNI Credit Report Svcs.)

• Te
      25th of Jun, 2007
    Free Credit Report - Charges when advertised

I answered an ad that said my credit report was free. I now have a $12.00 charge to my mastercharge account. I didn't ask for anything but the free report.

• Sc
      25th of Jul, 2007
    Free Credit Report - The free credit report is not free!

The company CIC Triple Advantage or FreeCreditReport.com is a lying company. The website says it has a free report. It says nothing about becoming part of a membership, and a month later they take $12.95 out of your bank account. This is just another example of theft over the internet.

2nd of Oct, 2007
    Free Credit Report - Fraud & cheating!

Mni credit rpt service is taking $9.95 times two out of my checking account per month without approval!

Beware people!

18th of Nov, 2007
    Free Credit Report - Charged $12.95 to my bank account for a free 30 day trial!
    Washington
    Phone: 425-868-4806

They charged $12.95 to my bank account for a free 30 day trial!! When i never got a credit report from them... Its bs so do not sign up with these jerks!! They wont even refund you!!!

31st of Dec, 2007
    Free Credit Report - Charging my credit card without authorization!
    bartlett, tn 38133
    8815 berlinwood dr
    Tennessee
    Phone: 901-251-6800

I simply wanted to check my credit score for free. I specifically did not sign up for continued monitoring. However, you must give credit card info to get your free report. I had trouble with these folks last summer and had a hard time getting it canceled. I have had my bank dispute the charge.

• De
      4th of Mar, 2008
    Free Credit Report - Unauthorized billing!
    Free Credit Report

I ordered a free credit report online, then canceled their membership the same day. They told me no problem. They have been charging my credit card $1.00 every month since September 2007.

This is a scam. DO NOT use their so called service. I am still trying to get the charges stopped.

• He
      19th of Mar, 2008

I was charged $29.95 and $1.00 and $1.00 for a free credit report which I did not authorized.

• Hi
      2nd of Apr, 2008

unauthorized withdrawl from bank acct

• St
      5th of Apr, 2008
    Free Credit Report - unauthorized debits from my checking account
    Richmond
    Virginia

I did a credit report in January and there was a payment of a dollar that I authorized, but since then this company has been taking 14.95 out of my account since then, my bank had countinued to credit this charge, but I need some answers because this is unfair and sneaky. Please get back to me with an explantaion.

5th of Apr, 2008
    freecredit report - incorrect charges
    freecreditreport.com
    upland
    Phone: 9092155638

i had informed them to cancel my subscription after the free 30 days, also i am no longer able to access the site/account subsequently it must be cancelled.

10th of Apr, 2008

These people of been stealing $9.95 from me for some time. They will email you a response that they are canceling your membership and will refund the previous charge. They will never stop taking your money nor will they ever refund you anything. They are thieves.

• Mi
      16th of Apr, 2008
    Free Credit Report - Charged fourteen dollars
    Michigan
    freecreditreport.com

I was charged fourteen dollars for a free credit report. I sent an email to inform them that I wanted to cancel the subscription of this because I thought it would be free.

28th of Apr, 2008

I was charged 29.95 and 1.00 for a free credit report. I wasnt authorized. Im very upset.

• To
      29th of Apr, 2008
    Free Credit Report - Never gave approval
    CIC Triple Advantage
    2750 South 52nd Place
    Milwaukee
    Phone: 414-321-0644

This was to be free for so many day then charged for it, but I thought that I be notified before being charged. The policy wasn't very clear.

• He
      4th of May, 2008

iwas also charged 29.095 and a 1.00 and i di dnot want it either its so nice to see how they just let any one do what they want with out you knowing you would think they would ask if you wanted it before theydo somethinglike that

• Xe
      20th of May, 2008
    Free Credit Report - will not cancel
    cic triple advanta
    156 anderson rd
    Eden
    North Carolina

I signed up for a free credit report and I can not get in touch with anyone to cancel the free trail I have called and emailed them but they still are charging my credit card

• Hi
      26th of May, 2008
    Free Credit Report - unauthorized transactions
    mni creditrprt
    unknown
    unknown
    Phone: 1-866-365-8654

for everyone`s information you can stop mni from removing funds from your bank accounts. I currently found a # for the thieves (1-866-365-8654)

• Sh
      10th of Aug, 2008

free credit report chsrged me for free services isnt that a genced the law