Free Bee Gas.com / fradulent gas rebates

1 14100 Walsingham Road Ste 36Largo, FL, United States Review updated:

I sent $5.00 to register for a gas rebate program. I sent $100.00 in gas receipts each month for September 2008, October 2008, November 2008, December 2008, January 2009 and in return was supposed to receive $25.00 for each month in gas gift cards with my $5.00 being credited to may last month. I have received nothing to date and now get delivery failures when sending emails to try to resolve this.

Comments

• Di
      9th of Jan, 2009
    Free Bee Gas.com - Failure to pay $150.00 for vouchers sent in for 6 months of receipts I sent in $100.00 for each month for gas I purchased
    freebeegas.com
    141oo Walsingham Rd.
    Largo
    Florida
    Phone: 1-800-514-0366
    FreeBeeGas.com

I STARTED MAILING MY RECEIPTS IN LAST JUNE 2008 AND WAS TOLD I WOULD GET A GAS CARD EVERY MONTH BUT AS OF NOW JAN. 2009 I STILL HAVE NOTHING. I HAVE CALLED MANY TIMES AND WAS TOLD I WOULD RECEIVE MY C ARDS RIGHT AWAY BUT STILL HAVE NOT. CERTIFICATE CODE#AD317O221500

24th of Feb, 2009
    FreeBeeGas.Com
    14100 Walsingham Road Ste 36#12 33774
    Largo
    Florida
    Phone: 1-800-514-0366
    FreeBeeGas.com

I Mailed in receipts for gas I had to purchase for at least $100.00 per month for 6 months to receive $ 25.00 for each month that I sent in to Freebeegas.com. I never received any money for August, September, October, November & December of 2008 & for January 2009. Totaling $150.00 FreBeeGas .com e-mailed me back each month to Acknowledge that they received my receipts.
    I received this offer from Jim Norton Ford of Broken Arrow, Oklahoma 74014

12th of Mar, 2009

I MAILED IN RECEIPTS FOR 25.OO GASOLINE GIFT CARDSI SENT INRECEIPS FOR SEPT, OCT.NOV, DEC, JAN.AND FEB.THEY SAID THAT THEY RECIVED THEM AND TO KEEP SENDING THEM BUT THE ONE I JUST IN THEY SENT BACK I THINK THEY SHOULD AT LEAST SEND ME AT LEAST $150.00 THEY OWME THAT MUCH I KE H EP MY PARETOF THE DEALL.MY EMAIL IS JUNERAY517@YAHOO.COM

12th of Mar, 2009

this iswrong to do this to peoplewhen allwere honest and did what we were toled to do.

12th of Mar, 2009

this is wrong and we all should be compensated for what we hace sent in.

12th of Mar, 2009

i sent in vouchers for aug, sept, nov, dec, jan, feb.and did not a respond this is wrong.

• De
      24th of Mar, 2009
    Free Bee Gas.com
    Colonia
    New Jersey
    Phone: 732-669-0150

I have paid $5.00 to enroll in a gas program and submitted receipts fpr $100.00 for several months and have received NO gas cards as promised. this is clearly fraud and misrepresentation!!!