Free Bee Gas, Largo, FL / No Gas Credit Card

1 Largo, FL, United States Review updated:

I received an offer for a $500.00 Gas Rebate Program. I had to pay $5.00 to register and then submit $100.00 in receipts along with a voucher to receive my monthly rebate of $25.00. The receipts and vouchers have been submitted monthly, Free Bee Gas does acknowledge receipt but no rebate has been received since the program started in May.

Can anyone help!

Comments

Ju
  27th of Mar, 2009

March 27, 2009

I have had the same situation. I was promised $500 in gas cards if I sent in receipts worth $100 each month. I have been doing this faithfully since December 2008 and have NO gas cards. Now my mail to them comes back "Return to sender - refused - unable to forward". Free Bee Gas is a rip off and scam - don't register your $5.

Ba
  31st of Mar, 2009

I started sending in receipts in September of 2008 and have not yet received a single gift or gas card as promised. I very much appears to be a scam.

Gi
  19th of Apr, 2009

These folks have been ripping of people of $5 plus their time, stamps and receipts (whatever do they do with all of those receipts???) since 2003, from what I can see online. I was one of them. Since nobody is out a huge sum of money nobody has bothered to pursue this with enough vigor with their State Attorney Generals or a Class Action Suit. So they still survive, although so many are now on to their scam that they no longer have a phone that gets answered, nor do they respond to emails...all pretense of customer service has now disappeared because they want to stay as invisible as possible.
Anybody up for a suit?