Free airfare for two / Free airfare

1 Sarasota, FL, United States Review updated:

After attending a 90 minutes timeshare presentation, we were given a voucher for two free airfares done by Grand Incentives. This is a SCAM. We spent $50 and followed all the details to the letter to reserve our flights. After waiting 3 months and making numerous phone contacts we were sent a letter saying, we did not fill out the forms completely (which we had), we did not give them 90 days notice (we had given them 100 days) our choices did not have 30 days between dates (it had 30 days). They just don't want to do it. Don't go through this. It is definitely a SCAM.

Sh

Comments

• Gr
      2nd of Apr, 2012

I apologize for the experience you describe. We would love the opportunity to speak with you. We do stand by our promises and pride ourselves on providing the best value to our members. If you still have questions or would like to use our services, please call our Quality Assurance Team directly at 888-269-0182.

• Bl
      16th of Apr, 2012

I concur. What a scam. I will be writing my complaint with the State Attorney of Florida and the State Attorney of California for false advertising along with a copy to Marriott International. Maybe if we all file complaints on blogs, there will be enough complaints, the State Attorney will pursue state violations.

• Li
      16th of Apr, 2012

I agree as well. They're always too good to be true.