Fredericks of Hollywood / Awful company

Fredericks of Hollywood
I bought a pair of Gladiator sandals WITH A 4" HEEL froM FOH back in Jan of 2009. It's not like I rushed to wear them so they sat in my closet for 5 months before I wore them in my home for all of 15 minutes. Three weeks later I put them on again and I noticed that one heel was wobbling and thought it was in the heel from being to skinny so I took them off looked at it and didn't see anthing. Within about 20 minutes the entire heel came apart from the rest of the shoe. I called FOH and they told me, "tough luck, you only have 3 months to do a return, period, no exceptions!!!."

I am furious, not only because the shoes actually have an assembly flaw, according to the shoe reapt guy, but also because FOH sent me a whole size too big. Boy do they look ugly on me!!! I had to spend $18 to get the one shoe fixed and I had hoped FOH would then send me a replacement with reinforced assembly made with screws, NOT staples. It's only a matter of time beforei have to spend another $18 for the other shoe so I had hoped FOH would then take them back and send me the correct size, as well or return my money!!! They refuse to either!!!

Frederick's of Hollywood Logo Frederick's of Hollywood