The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In
Sort by: UpDate | Rating


  • Pi
      11th of Nov, 2008
    0 Votes

    I want to have contact with "ONLIE-SRVC.COM".
    Please do you know this site
    P. LEBAS

  • Su
      17th of Apr, 2009
    0 Votes

    I have been sent a letter from them saying they are trying to collect a large sum of the balance I owe their client. I don't even have that much money to give them. There have been companies that send you letters saying that you owe them money. Once they get you nervous and feel you have to call them, that's true that they don't go easy and they will make you so mad that you hang on or they will cut you off and hang up. That is true, they are difficult or impossible to even talk to when you are sincere on your part. They are professional people who are there to work on you for their selfish gain, for whatever they are out to obtain. I know if they tried to sue me, I am exempt from collecting from me. But, who knows what they can try doing? I want to ignore them and hope for some peace. But, I am all for this complaint in every way and would say that is a good defence that companies do that and I know from experience.

  • Ei
      17th of Apr, 2009
    0 Votes

    just send them a letter saying you believe you are exempt from having to pay it (state the reason).

    Then say you do not want to be contacted by phone, and ask that they send a letter stating what LEGAL ACTION they plan on taking.

    Send it registered mail, return receipt requested and keep copies for yourself.

    Someone there will get it, realize uh-oh, this is a smart person.. and they will close your file as they realize they arent going to get anything from you

Post your comment