Fred Fincher Motors / Unsatisfactory service

Fred Fincher Motors
8600 N. freeway
Houston, Texas 77238

I, Leroy Compton purchase a used vehicle from this company on 01/20/2007 for 1,800.00 down and 325.00 per month. On 02/03/2007 I had to take the car to a transmission repair center due to failures with in the transmission. The bill came up to a total of 2,200.00. On the date of the sale I was given a 90 day warranty and the warranty should have covered transmission failures,engine failures , and the drive axle., however the warranty only covered 850.00 of the cost due the problems within the transmission being preexisting. I then tried to contact the dealership who wanted nothing to due with this situation. My self as well as my wife and daughter spoke to different salesmen and we were treated very poorly on the customer service side. The salesmen started to tell them not call anymore and they could not speak to them(my wife and daughter) and went as far as to hanging up in their face. We feel that this is very unsatisfactory and someone should be notified about this problem. We have not been able to drive this vehicle for going on 5months because we are trying to take legal actions to come up with a resolution to this problem. I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to review my letter and it would be greatly appreciated.

Mr. Leroy Compton, Jr.

More Fred Fincher Motors Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Me
      19th of Aug, 2008

I too had the same BAD service this place should shut it doors down they have no idea what customer sevice is.

• Um
      11th of Mar, 2009

I, Umo Wright, just bought a 2001 Ford Expedition from Fred Fincher Motors on 3-9-09. I am having problems with this vehicle. the two back rims are bent and I had no idea. On 3-10-09 i took it to them and they have refused to even try to meet me half way. they told me they will handle the mechanics, but bent rims were my fault. I should have told them before i left the lot. How would I have known if people who were behind me didn't tell me that the tires were wobbly. Please anyone beware if you are in a must situation like I am. I have only me to rely on and it is very distressing.

Thank you.

• Ka
      31st of Mar, 2009

i had two lemons from that company. the first one had a bad motor and i took it back to them 9 days after i got it and had to continue to pay for three months while they claimed they were fixing it. it was like your cars almost ready but we need you to come make a payment. but it never got fixed so they let me pick another car, a plymonth seebreeze, and after about 5 months the car caught on fire! i told them to come pick it up, they said the insurance which i had through them, didnt cover the full cost of th car and they were sending it to auction and i would get any money left over, but all i got was a repossesion on my credit report!

22nd of Dec, 2009

I HAVE A LEMON FROM THEM ALSO AND ONLY HAD IT TWO MONTHS. FIRST THE RADIATOR, BATTERY, NOW IT'S SEEMS THE TRANSMISSION IS GOING OUT .THE ANSWER FROM CHRIS WAS STEP UP TO THE PLATE AS A CAR OWNER AND HAVE MY CAR FIXED. DO NOT GET ANY CARS FROM THIS PLACE I LISTENED TO A CO WORKER AND OUT OF MONEY SINCE I HAVE GOTTEN THE CAR BUT THEY STILL WANT THEIR NOTE ON THE 24