FRC of Clearwater,FL / fake yellow card

1 1381 S Missouri AveClearwater, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-673-5219

I have got this fake yellow card from FRC, saying that they had GOOD NEWS for me. They also said that it was very inportant for me to call them at [protected]. I knew it was a scam, but wanted to know how they got my home phone number and address. After being put on hold for about 10mins., this women answered and asked me for an order number because she would not talk to me until I did. After that, I asked her how they got my name, address, and my phone number after I told them on the phone not to contact me anymore either by phone or by mail. She than told me she got it from a mailing list. I can 't tell you now mad I was to heard this . I hope no one else will have to deal with these scam artist. Ialso told them again to take me off their mailing list rightway and not to send or phone me or I would report the to the B.B.B.

Me

Comments

• Lo
      15th of May, 2009

agree with this, I also received a yellow card, I just googled the number and found this complaint. I knew it was a scam also that is why I always look up the number or the address.

• To
      15th of May, 2009

what is it i called and just got music and nothing eles the phon number i got is 1-888-673-5220 from a michelle barbaa ok ill just thow it away

• Rn
      29th of Jun, 2009

I got one of the yellow cards today 6-29-2009. I called the number and all I got was music. What they want I don't know. But I am ripping up the card.

• Ti
      3rd of Nov, 2009

Hello I recieved seversl of these yellow cards from F.R.C., didn't recognize the company so I choose to google it to see if it legit company. but apparently it is not. Thanks for the 411. I aint missing with it. They also this one company sent me a check for 4-7 grand in the mail for taxes to a grand prize. i am assuming that a scam too. Well thank you for alerting people on this issue of mail scams.