FRAUDULENT &Prescription& Pet Foods / Veterinarians with CONFLICT of INTEREST
Answers Nobody Knows
1) Can anyone enlighten as to any actual medicine and/or nutritional benefits within these examples of "Prescription Formulas" (main ingredients listed below) which are "prescribed" by veterinarians for:
a. Canid, mammal in the order Carnivora (Canine):
Ground Whole Grain Corn, Powdered Cellulose, Peanut Hulls, Chicken by-product Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Meal, Soybean Mill Run, Dried Egg Product, Soybean Oil, Corn Gluten Meal...
b. Felid, obligatory carnivorous species (Feline):
Ground Whole Grain Corn, Pork Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Chicken By-Product Meal, Soybean Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Soybean Mill Run, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Dried Egg Product, Soybean Oil, Flaxseed, Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride
2) WHY would a client-consumer totally suspend all belief and logic in regard to these species and actually feed this to their own?
(Because it's being labeled, sold, and prescribed as "Prescription", therefore being perceived as MEDICINE.)
3) Can anybody cite any actual MEDICINE in these "prescription formulas"? (Answer is right on the INGREDIENT LABELS.)
4) Then how can they possibly justify the PRICE -- as much as $75.00 -- which naive clients shell out for it, especially when comparing the INGREDIENTS side-by-side with a bargain brands' ingredients? (See ALPO's Savory Beef which lists BEEF and CHICKEN within the first FOUR main ingredients.)
5) Can they also explain why they think carnivorous companion animals should be eating Sawdust and Peanut HULLS?
5-a.) Are they even aware of just what Powdered Cellulose IS?
6) Has it ever occurred to people that eating these things is what actually CAUSES all the most common ailments and diseases in these species in the first place?
Carnivores' dentition and digestive systems do not permit efficient processing of grains and vegetable matter (let alone the inexplicable "things" listed above.) This is why nature designed and programmed them to eat what is already DIGESTED in their prey. 7) Can anybody deny this?
8) Would you consider it ethical and LEGAL should our family Physicians have such a "relationship" with the Snack Food Industry and convinced everybody that "prescription" Corn Chip diets were necessary -- while they profited from the corn chip sales, as well as, drug company points for additional medications sold to mask the ailments resulting from such a strict diet?
Would we accept this -- despite the ingredients we see listed right on the packages -- and just pay the price, just as we do without hesitation for our chronically ailing, over-drugged companion animals?
9) Are there any differences between the Oath veterinarians took with that of our Physicians/M.D.s?
Virtually everybody who SHOULD be alerting and informing companion animal owners to this scam is invariably tied to, and profits from, the Commercial Pet Food Industry.
-Unlike Physicians, Veterinarians only have to answer to their own governing body - itself largely funded by the Commercial Pet Food Industry.
So guess who gets to "teach" our Veterinarians "NUTRITION", too!
Naive companion animal owners are convinced by their trusted veterinarians that their pets "need" to ingest these things to get well, yet corn (tough to digest) -- along with soy and wheat which are also most prevalent in most of these foods -- is among the most common, PROVEN, causes of allergies and other health issues in dogs and cats.
And nobody's ever warned us?
Had to find it all out on the INTERNET after having learned it all the hard way!