fraudprotection / several unauthorized charges

I have had several unauthorized charges made to my account from both company names with the same phone number.After reading other complaints on this site about the same problem, same company, I now know how the Google success kit works. First you tell your customer they will pay $1, then you debit their account 2.95 right then and another 39.95 the next day. Then you forward on their cc information to your buddy at the next table and using a different soft descriptor they debit 6.95 the first day, another 9.95 six days later, and they are then ready to hand your information over to their buddy in the corner whos transaction will show up on your account with a description listing another company, but the same phone number and he will take an additional 6.95 to start...
So I figure, as of 5a.m. mountain standard time, my Google Success Kit (which by the way, seems to have been lost in the mail somewhere) has made some very lucky individual $66.75 more successful, while providing job security to the investigation team of Wells Fargo.
In all seriousness though, has anyone been able to stop these transactions without having to cancel your card? I disputed two charges on the 7th and already had another hit my account on the 8th. In the world of direct deposits and automatic withdrawals, changing a card # can be a lot like changing a phone #. There are a lot of people who will need to know...

Li

Comments

19th of Dec, 2008
    fraudprotection - charged $4.95

I do not want fraudprotection, never signed-up for this protection and am cancelling any further connections to this company. Please refund my $4.95 charged to my account if you really are what you say you are! I called the number on my credit card and I was told by a recording that I could speak to someone on line. Ha-Ha! How does that happen?

• Na
      22nd of Dec, 2008
    fraudprotection - unauthorized charge
    Nevada
    Phone: 800-712-7226

We were offered a free credit report (with a $1 activation fee) and were billed on two accounts --$11.95 for a credit score boost and $4.95 for fraud protection. Neither was mentioned on the web site and I authorized nothing but the $1 activation fee. Surprise when my credit card bill came. I was able to contact the free credit boost account and they cancelled the account. The fraud protection one only gives a recorded message to go to their website and click on "live help desk", then on the blue box marked "live", but I find no blue box and even the credit card company was unable to reach them. The companies are both in Nevada and the numbers are similar. The first # was 800-712-7224. Seems like this "fraud protection" is a fraud.

• La
      24th of Dec, 2008
    fraudprotection - did not order
    Iowa

I did not order this service nor did I authorize it to be charged to my credit card. I want my credit card credited with the charged amount.

• Gr
      29th of Dec, 2008
    fraudprotection - Charge on Credit card
    Texas

We had a $4.95 charge on 12/6/2008 on our Credit Card, we never talked to anybody about the FRAUDPROTECTION 800-7127226.
    How can we get that charge off our Card .
    Gresham

• Ta
      3rd of Jan, 2009

free credit boost account, i need the information to go there . what the email address or phone no. plz.

• In
      6th of Jan, 2009

I WANT TO CANCEL ACCOUNT BUT CANT SEEM TO GET AHOLD OF ANYONE.

• Mi
      6th of Jan, 2009
    fraudprotection - unauthorized charges of $4.95
    above
    New York
    Phone: 866-387-2521

When I checked my bank statement on-line, I discovered my debit card was charged $4.95. When I called the above nember I got a recording telling me to go to the web-site wwwfraudprotectionhelpdesk.com and chat with a live agent. How do I do that? Also, there is another unauthorized charge of $9.95 from the same company with a different phone #-866-351-
    8557. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

sincerely,
    michael lawyer

• Ev
      13th of Jan, 2009
    fraudprotection - I never authorized
    Ohio

I never authorized any charge. When I called 1-800-712-7226, I was instructed to go to this website. At this website I am not getting satisfaction other than writing this which will NOT eradicating the $4.95 charge on my credit bill.

• Ph
      14th of Jan, 2009
    fraudprotection - account should have been closed.
    Iowa

several months ago i cancelled this account. every month since the charge $4.95 continues to be charged to my account.

• Mi
      27th of Jan, 2009
    fraudprotection - cancelation
    8973 otterside dr
    Farwell
    Michigan
    Phone: 19895883423

i would like to cancel my subscription with you to no longer bill my credit card thank you, mike santure

• Wi
      28th of Jan, 2009
    fraudprotection - unauthorized debiting of charge card
    don't know
    don't know
    Phone: 800-7127226

Without my authorization this company was relayed my credit card informaton for billing me a service I did want or need. Therefore, I insist on getting a credit to my credit card in the amount of $9.90 and any additonal charge of $4.95 that may have been debited against my credit card.

• Wi
      28th of Jan, 2009

In addition to getting a credit back to my credit card, it would be appreciated for the Fraudprotection company to cancel my account and cease any future debits against my credit card

30th of Mar, 2009

cannot contact to cancel

• Am
      1st of May, 2009
    fraudprotection - Unauthorised transactions
    New Zealand

I signed up for Google Success Kit & then got called away for work. I rung and cancelled my account on the 16th March 2009. I have then been charged on 16th March for $13.18NZ, and again 15th April for $12.06NZ. I rung today (2nd May) & was told that my money couldn't be refunded even though I hadn't authorised or signed up to Fraudprotection! I am very pissed off & unsatisfied. I don't even have a website or know how to use Google Success Kit so why the hell would I need the Fraud Protection???
    I would like to be refunded and contacted on watties2@slingshot.co.nz

• El
      12th of Jan, 2011
    fraudprotection - did not authorize
    Wisconsin

I have a charge for fraud protection on my debit card that I have no idea where it came from I did not authorize it I don't know how to contact them