Fraud Protection Resources.com / Cancellation

1 404 Tulip DriveThree Oaks, MI, United States Review updated:

I went on the internet to get a free credit report with Credit Report America- It automatically enrolled me into a free 14 day trial of Fraud Protection Resources. I went ot cancel this by calling the phone number and it directs you to the web page, however you cannot log in. Since you can not log in you cannot cancel your membership. I am not going to be paying any fees cahrbed to my account because I tried to cancel the very day it signed me up. This is fraud!!!

James Haughey

Comments

We
  12th of Feb, 2009
Fraud Protection Resources.com - can't cancel, never wanted thru Earn Cash from Grants program
Werner Zander
Colorado

Brought into Earn Cash FRom Grants.com, then this came with it!!!
I never wanted it and did not sign up for it!!!
Triedto cancel thru 1-800-712-7226 was told to log into fraudprotectionhelpdesk.com and
that did not work either!!!
You talk about fraud!!! Scam!!! Help!!!
wernerzander@hotmail.com

Ba
  12th of Feb, 2009

I THINK EVERYBODY JUMPED ON THE BAND WAGON WHEN THEY SAW THAT ABOUT THE PRESIDENT WAS GIVING GRANTS OUTS, IT SEEMS THAT THE SCAMMERS CAME OUT OF THE WOOD WORK. THEY ARE GOING BY A LOT OF DIFFERANT NAMES, BUT I DID SOME CHECKING AND IT SEEMS THEY GO BY CENTER4GRANTS, GRANTSRESEARCH, I CALLED 1 866-479-0979 THEN I CALLED 1-888-479-0979. I FINALLY CALLED THEM AND GOT IN TOUCH WITH THEM, I TOLD THEM I WASN'T TAKING NO FOR AN ANSWER, PUT MY MONEY BACK IN MY ACCOUNT AND FORGET MY NAME. I GOT MY MONEY BACK. I HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE, BARBARA

Ro
  11th of Mar, 2009

I agree 100% that it is not right for this company, Credit report of America to charge you a progessing fee for a 14 day free trail. An on the 7th day you gey slapped with a charge of 29.99. They should have put that in the fine print. If they would have done that I would of never sign up for the free trail.

Roberta

Li
  17th of Mar, 2009

I had a similar experience with this company. I was unaware of the matter until the charge showed up on my bank statement. I called the number noted on the same (866-387-2521) and was provided a cancellation number. However, when I tried to get an address and information needed, to lodge a complaint with local authorities, they refused to provide the information. I will not go into what I had to say regarding them committing fraud. However, I did inform them I would be contacting the Office of the State Attorney in my home state to file a complaint. Especially since they would not refund the money they frauded me out of.

Ka
  19th of Mar, 2009

FraudProtectionResources.com & www. EarnCashFastwith Goggle.com & Fraudhelpdesk.com is a Big Scam
I carn't seem find the request option for me to Cancel their on going UnAuthorized money transactions coming out of my credit card bank account & I have not really achieved anything through them, I think they are a Big Scam - Fraud. I hope they get stopped the Low lives.

Ka
  19th of Mar, 2009

FraudProtectionResources.com & www. EarnCashFastwith Goggle.com & Fraudprotectionhelpdesk.com & GoogleSuccessKit.com all work together as scammers dont get sucked in to their fancy offer ###.