fraud protection / unauthorized charges

1 OH, United States Review updated:

This place charged my checking account 4.95 and i am checking my other statements to see if there were any more. You can't reach anyone by phone.
It's only a recording to go to a website. I am furious and would like my money
back!!! the web site is faudprotectionhelpdesk.com and their number is
[protected], i would appreciate any investigation to this fraud.
my name is vicky my email is vickybambic@sbcglobal.net

Comments

• Di
      9th of Dec, 2008

I have just looked at my checking account statement. I have found 2 charges on my account for identity fraud protection.

One charge in the amount of $9.95
    One chage in the amount of $4.95

I have contacted my bank and they say the only way to take care of this
    situation is to turn off my debit card. I am unable to do that right now as
    there are other charges on the account that have not yet cleared and I
    don't want to be charged overdraft fees.
    Please tell me how to handle this as when I call these two different
    places all I get is a recorded message to go on line and have a live chat with someone.

• De
      11th of Dec, 2008

If you go to fraudprotectionhelpdesk.com and chat with the online person, you can get the charge refunded.

It worked when I got the $4.95 charge. Just this morning I noticed the $9.95 charge, so I'm going to go back.

Good luck!

• El
      16th of Dec, 2008
    fraud protection - Montly Charges/Can not contact to cancel
    Fraud Protection Service
    Rifle
    Colorado

Since signing up for and soon canceling American Credit Report, the following have continue to charge my credit-bank
    cards, Identity Protection-Fraud Protection. If you call the phone number on you bank statement there is a recording that gives you a Help desk web sight. None of which I can find afer hours of searching. So there is no one to contact to stop
    the charges, for a service that I didn't request. So much for Fraud Protection- this is the biggest scam I've seen.

• Fl
      17th of Dec, 2008
    fraud protection - CHARGE FOR FRAUD PROTECTION
    IA FRAUD PROTECTION
    Phone: 1800-712-7226
    FRAUDPROTECTION.COM

A charge was submitted and paid to my credit for $4.95 for fraud protection services. I did not request this service. I only submitted one request to IA and that was a $ 1.00 fee for my credit report. Please remove this charge immediate. This infomation was discussed with IA on 12/11/08. This charge was added to my master Card ending in 3121.

Your quick attention will be greatly appreciated.

Florence Jackson

• Je
      19th of Dec, 2008
    fraud protection - not wanted
    Nevada
    Phone: 8007127266

I revceived and opened my c/c statement and found an unauthorized charge for $4.95 and called the number and was referred to a website that I could not use to cancel, as it just keeps you running in circles. I also found another one that seems to be connected with it and the name is Credit Score Boost and the charge for that is $11.95 monthly, ditto to the run-around. It is impossible to get any satisfaction. The closest I can come to these charges is the fact that I tried a credit report through MNI Credit Reports to find out my credit score as I am Buying a new home. I cancelled that after speaking with a representative.

Please advise. I never used these services and it's been awhile as I do not have months to spend on this. I work 24/7 and have a family.

Thank you for hearing me out. I am totally frustrated.

Jeannette Polfus

• Tm
      22nd of Dec, 2008
    fraud protection - fraud
    Washington

I just got my bank statement and it has a charge from this company that I have never heard of. I didn't order anything from this company and would like to know how you got my information. I expect my account will be credited within the next 7 days. I was charged $4.95 and it made my account over draw $56.00. I hope you are going to refund and correct everything.

• Ad

unauthorized charges to my credit card $4.95 on 12/8/08

• Qj
    fraud protection - unautherized billing
    fraud protection

you have charged my credit card without my permission. I did not join your services nor do I want it!! please refund my account immediatly!!

• Ad
      26th of Dec, 2008

their 800-712-7226 is only a recording that goes to this web site without giving any other help for cancellation..i agree this is the biggest scam ever and i intend to hire an attorney to get some type of answers not unhelpful recordings

• Ba
      26th of Dec, 2008

i have never heard of this co. nor have i ordered anything from them

• Ri
    fraud protection - erroneous charge
    800 7127226 FraudProtection
    Bovey
    Minnesota
    Phone: 218 2450154

VIsa chg illegitimate transaction date:11/26/08 (alleged)Posted 11/28/08 $4.95 billed maybe a mo.cancer!Will not talk on phone suggest going to site fraud protectiohelpdeskl .com and hit bluer button to fourther excerbate fruition!Dick Steenhoven 27810 E vWyss rd Bovey, MN 55709

29th of Dec, 2008

I am being charged $4.95 monthly on my credit card for something that I did not authorize.

• Le

cancell membership ASAP

• Lo
      30th of Dec, 2008
    fraud protection - Charged my account without my concent
    Phone: 870-932-9961

My account was charged $4.95 (11-25-08) on I do not want to be charged again! AND MY ACCOUNT NEEDS TO BE CREDITED BACK FOR THIS CHARGE!!!

• Ro
      2nd of Jan, 2009

I've never heard of this company & now there is a charge on my credit card for $4.95.

• Do

Did not authorise 4.95 Pleasse cancel

• Vi
      5th of Jan, 2009

FYI: I just went to the website and "chatted" with someone at the company and they said they would credit my account. ... we'll see...vicky

fraud protection - Illegal Charge
    CreditScoreBoost
    ?
    ?
    Iowa

Charges regarding CreditScoreBoost, Fraudprotection and Identity Security are charged to my account. These were not authorized by me. Charges appeared on a previous billing and were deducted per my request by my credit card account carrier.

This will be deducted again and I expect you to issue a credit and DO NOT charge me again.

6th of Jan, 2009
    fraud protection - close account
    Fraud Protection

CANCEL MY ACCOUNT AND CHARGES IMMEDIATELY. I NEVER AGREED TO THIS AND HAD NO INTEREST IN YOUR SERVICE AND HAVE NO INTEREST TO CONTINUE SUCH CRAP.

• Wi
      6th of Jan, 2009
    fraud protection - cancel protection

I wish to canx my fraud protection account. I called your (supposed phone number) and I was told to go here to this program. I wish to cancel my fraud protection effective today 1/6/ 2009.

W.E.Williams