Fraud Protection Helpdesk Online / Charged my account fraudulently

1 Baltimore, MD, United States Review updated:

This company fraudulently charged my account for $4.95 on 11/28/2008.
I have never heard of this company before and saw them printed on my bank statement for the first time.

All I want to know is how I can get my money back and I do not want to be charged by this company again, since it is impossible to speak to a live person and cannot even find this helpdesk online service to get my money back.

Please help!!

Comments

El
  16th of Dec, 2008

Exactly the same problem, recorded message if I call the #on my bank statement. No such website to find the
company that is pulling monthly charges from my account.

El
  16th of Dec, 2008

Try contacting http://www.CreditReportAmerica.com/members they have a live chat 8-5 and they could
know who is charging you.

Bl
  23rd of Dec, 2008

CAN U PLEASE STOP CHARGING ME FOR THIS FRAUD PROTECTION

Jr
  26th of Dec, 2008

You are charging my credit card account $4.95 each month for Fraud Protection. I have never subscribed to such service, and do not wish to. Therefore, please issue credits for all charges for this service made to me, and cancel any future charges to me for same.
Please acknowledge thank you. J. R. Williamson e-mail jrwmson@sbcglobal.net

Dk
  30th of Dec, 2008

Stop charging 4.95 per month for (Fraud Protection) I, 've never subscribed to or wish to !!!

Issue credits / charges made to me, back.

Acknowledge, dkimmel33@yahoo.com

Ka
  12th of Jan, 2009

This company is doing the same to me i canceled have documentation from them that i printed at the help desk that it was canceled and they would no longer be taking money out of my account and they still took money out the next month and caused me to over draft and will not refund the over draft fee. You may speak to a live person @ 1-866-387-2521 the online one is fraudprotectionhelpdesk.com.

Ja
  8th of Apr, 2009

I completely agree. I never even herd of this company before they charged my account $6.95 and resulted in a $20. overdraft fee. When I called they said it was because I signed up for a trial with someone else and it was in the fine print in the 20 page terms and conditions that I needed to call this company to cancel cause they automatically sign you up weather you want it or not. I'm very displeased and upset at the shady way theses people are scamming people out of their money. This is a dishonest and disrespectful company!!! I would love my money back too but when I called they said it was non-refundable no matter what and the guy totally didn't even care that I was dissatisfied. Guess it happens all the time.

Sh
  14th of May, 2009

I have to agree, that this is a fraudulant compay who likes to prey on the consumer.After a thorough online search, I have came across some valuable information. Just this year alone the company has grossed over $350, 000.00, preying on the innocent consumer. I too, have been unsuccessful with looking for "CreditReportAmerica" online, to even log in on there website. That at first put a red flag up for me. I too had noticed that my checking account have been scammed out of numerous charges from 3 of their companies. Well before the their intial free trial memberships were up.

Here are the companies to look out for:

www.PreventMyIDTheft.com
www.CreditReportAmerica.com
www.FraudProtectionResources.com

Please note: Always read the fine print/policy. Although, they were able to scam me out of the initial trial membership (which states FREE) as well as lots of others,
I was able to obtain their cancellation numbers.

Creditreport.com --Tel. #866-341-2690
FraudProtectionResources.com--Tel.#566-387-2521
PreventmyIDTheft.com--Tel#866-351-8557

Good Luck too all that read...
Shannon