Fraud Protection Help desk / can't cancel

fraud protection
Didn't authorize this. Taking money from my account. Can't cancel or even talk to a live person about this. Want these charges stopped now!!

A  22nd of Jan, 2009 by
I also have unauthorized chages on my credit card account. I get get ahold of a real person and I can't access the website, because I don't know what my usename and password are. Very frustrating!
A  23rd of Jan, 2009 by
Please cancel everything NOW. This is frustrating I have called the 1 800 ph # to cancel and I can't talk to a live person to do this. You are a scam.
N  4th of Feb, 2009 by
dear sir/madam i wish to cancelled my membership now
N  4th of Feb, 2009 by
please cancelled my membership
N  9th of Feb, 2009 by
Hey I need help. Were is this blue live help button. This places is taking my money and I want it to stop. Stop chargeing me.
Please cancel my membership.

Mavin Dean
A  11th of Feb, 2009 by
this people are a big scam...can't stop them please somebody help
N  11th of Feb, 2009 by
Fraud protection what the h..they are the ones doing fraude...could somebody help stop this people please
N  11th of Feb, 2009 by

This is just a forum for Complaints. Where ever you got your bogus product, this is not it. Do you have a return address?

Hope this helps:

Don't just cancel but you are safer if you can change your account if you did it thru your bank. Let your Credit Card Company be aware of the scam.

What will happen is they will sell your Credit Card Number to other telemarketers and they will run that Credit Card dry. Then you will wonder where the other charges came from.

Make sure you file charges. You can do that with the Federal Trade Commission office online. They have a form online you can submit and also ic3.gov. They also have a form online. They work with the FBI. Their form is similiar to the FBI form. You can also file a complaint with the Attorney Generals office in whatever State you got the bogus product. There is a case against them as We speak.

Save some of that bogus product, you can use that against these Scam Artist. I hear alot of people are getting sick. Someone posted the ingredients on this website. One of the ingredients said "NOT DIGESTIBLE BY HUMANS."
N  16th of Feb, 2009 by
I too was getting unwanted charges on my personal accounts. The 1-800 numbers give you this website, however I did find a couple of #'s that I actually spoke to a person and well we will see if the charges show up next month. Hope this helps someone

866-342-2994 or

N  25th of Feb, 2009 by
This is absolutely a scam. The 800 numbers given by Rhonda were helpful, you do get a live person but they are very cryptic at how these charges happen. They maintain they do not buy information from other (hacker) companies (yeah right). They say this shows up if you fill out your information to get information on a product or a free trial.. Even if you cancel within the free trial of whatever product, they sell your info to a company like "fraud protection" ... WATCH OUT! So we'll also see if the charges stop. Just in case I reported my c/c as compromised and they are issuing me a new acct #, They are now doing an investigation as well.