Frans / stone money from me

1 United Kingdom

I sent money 6 days ago I think, and they wrote it unauthorized. I sent my veritification identity and they said I should and when I call them I think a lady name iva told me hey cant process my money and she ask me lot of queestion and laugh at me. I can communicate so much because am autistic. But I want to ask, are they the one to tell me where to send my money or what I dont just understand they bully me and never send me my money this is [censor]. She was laughing at the back ground if they cant send my money they should transfer it back to my bank account who are they to decide for me I have told my family lawyer. This people are wick they said they want to make the world a better place but for me they make it a living hell. I cant handle much information so why will they decided for me what to do with my money.
The block my world remit account bully me on the phone cause of my lack of communication this is bad I wish one of there family are autistic so they can see my pain and agony now. To bad very bad [censor]

Fr