Franklin Chef Ice Maker / do not buy

United States Review updated:
We bought a Franklin Chef Ice Maker about a year ago, it broke down after few months n it was under warrantly they came out to check on it til today they never got it fix. the compressor is still on backorder for months now. No one in the office will answer the phone calls anymore. I will recommend people not bought products from them. One of the worst company I ever deal with.
Le

Comments

Te
  28th of Sep, 2008
I, too, have had the exact problem with this company. They have promised to refund my purchase but will never fax or answer my calls to finalize. I have done everything they have asked of me, but still no answers from the Georgia office. I have even called the area sales rep for my state and did get some help from the nicest girl in that office. She truly did her best to help me. I am filing a complaint with the BBB and calling (8 on your side) a local news station that goes after companies that are crooked and do not care about the consumer. I have been fighting Franklin Chef for over one year now. I am not giving up. I hope you do not give up either. Good luck to all who have purchased anything from this company. What is funny is their website stresses how very important customer satisfaction is. I only wish this were true. Oh, one more thing. I have sent many emails to their customer service dept as well. I have never received even an acknowledgement of them receiving my email. The least they could do is respond to let me know they are working on my problem. Rude!!!