frankies auto sales / recall on cars co. wont fix

1 west memphis, TN, United States Review updated:

I went to frankie's for an good car and got one i liked the sales personnel was good on selling me a car. Well it turn out to be an recall car i know if something goes wrong within 30 days of purshase the dealership should fix it. Not at Frankie's the car broke down on within 30days. I call an complain to my sales personnel he wanted me to buy an extended warrenty first.This took place feb 15 09 they just now went an got the car march 11 09. In the process i lost my job and about to lose my apartment.Cause frankie wo't tow my car and fix the problem in which i and other drivers could've gotten killed. cause the car just stop working while i was on express way.I did some research on the car an found out why it was under recall in the first place welding problem an transmission. Then they won't even get me an car to use while my car susposely be getting fix.

Comments

• Un
      18th of Mar, 2009

I WENT TO PURCHASE A CAR FROM FRANKIES ON 2-6-09. MY DWN PAYMENT WAS 2500 AND IN A WEEK MY CHECK ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON AND TOOK IT BACK UP THERE AND THEY SO CALLED FIXED AND IT CAME BACK ON THE NEXT DAY. SO I HAD TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR THEM TO LOOK AT IT ON 3-12-09 AND I HAD TO CONTACT THEM SEVERAL TIMES TO FIND OUT WHAT WAS WRONG. SPOKE TO MIKE AND HE SAID "I DONT KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU". SPOKE TO WENDELL FOR MY DOWN PAYMENT BACK BECAUSE THIS WAS A PRE-EXISTING PROBLEM. IT HAS ONLY BEEN 30 DAYS SINCE I PURCHASE THE CAR.

6th of Jul, 2011

I bought a car from there my salesman was very lazy. the car that they said was just gone over very well and inspected. was all ### I got home to st.louis the next day it was very hard to start. the fuel pump is just about out. they must have had it running for a while right before i got there, it was out front, also the upper intake gasket is leaking and sending codes causing check engine light to come on. the accelaratator cable is zip tied on. after I called and said im comming from st louis can you tell me everything I neeed to know about it. I was told all is fine. rip in two seats, radio knob missing, and aall aabove stuff that was found out later. I got the extended warranty. called they said thats on you thats normal wear and tear your responsibe for that kind of stuff...really I had the avalanche for 1 ###ing day you guys are all ###s. there is no way you didn't know about that stuff. I'm in the process of filing a complaint with bbb...jake

• Pi
      20th of Sep, 2011

My daughter just got a car from Frankies two days ago, she is having trouble with the car already. She took it back, for them to check, they told her it may be the transmission and it may take 3 to 4 days before she gets it back. The salesman told her that he would not put her in a car that he would not put his child in. I want them to return her money and put his daughter in that car. There should be a law against selling LEMONS on a car lot!!!

• Je
      25th of Oct, 2013

Frankies is the worst car dealership in Memphis!!! The financing they offer through there own finance company should be totally illegal because its a lease and you will pay up 300 % more then the car is worth! Then they put a GPS on the car without buyers consent. If you have a bad experience at Frankies just contact the Tennessee Motor Vehicle commission @ 615-741-2711