Frank N Furter costume / iOffer - Sending invoice without confirmation.

1 New South Wales, Australia Review updated:

"so, I got 3 emails, 2 from the same company and 1 from another. They are expecting me to pay (pending payment) for a transaction I didn't even get into the payment screen to (ie, at the cart). They offer a 'Contact us' and/or 'Cancel transaction' function on the email, but every time I click on them, or even search for them. Their web adresses are 404 or otherwise missing." *

I was browsing around for a costume, and I ran into partner sites of theirs, I added some stuff to the cart and next thing I knew I got emails asking for payment. They have the option to 'Contact us' and a 'cancel transaction' but those links are broken. I don't want their product, I got the emails without confirming the purchase (though apparently to them, carts are confirmed payment purchases, even when you haven't even specified payment) I want them to stop pestering me about money they are trying to obtain through frauds and scams.

*The above quote is what I sent to my partner detailing the situation, in of which she had no clue either.

Bh

Comments

• Io
      Aug 10, 2011

Hello bhbenk !
    I'm sorry that you are experiencing difficulty. One thing that confuses me--- we DO NOT have any partner sites. There are several fraud sites that we are currently trying to take down (iofferfashion.com is one for example). We are NOT affiliated with them.

You should not be receiving any invoices for anything you have not purchased by us. If you are being emailed by iOffer.com, please contact customer service via twitter @ioffer_help or email [protected]@ioffer.com so we can fix your problem.

Sorry for any confusion.