Frank LaMark Pharmaceuticals

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 by

Frank LaMark

Wood Dale, Illinois
I ordered $142.85 worth of products on March 6, 2014 from Frank LaMark. They took the money out f my bank acct. on March 7, 2014 and on March 10, 2014. I received a box with a small jar of salve for $25.00. I did not order this product at all. I went through the paperwork and quickly called the office number listed to solve this problem. All my calls went straight to voicemail. I then sent out emails on March 10, 11 and 12. I did not get a response to either one of these emails until the 12th. I got an email from Nina Collins letting me know that a representative would contact me in 24 to 72 hours and today is March 23, 2014 and I am still waiting for that response.

In each of the emails I stated that I just want the products. I also went on Dr. Frank LaMark facebook page to express my dissappointment with the whole situation. I will never order from this company again. I wish there was a way I could contact Dr. Frank LaMark himself because I am sure this is not the way he conducts business based on his lectures I have seen. He seems to be genuine. The people he has placed in charge of his operation are the worst. I have also filed a formal claim with my bank to see if I can now get my money back. I just want to let the people know who are reading this how poor this organization's customer service is and if I ever get this resolved I will be the first preson to let everyone know that I was wrong. For now I stand by every word and dime I invested.

Frank LaMark Pharmaceuticals

Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Pharmaceutical Companies

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree