Frank Bee Enterprises / No refunds issued, no reply to inquiries

1 3435 E Tremont AvenueBronx, NY, United States Review updated:

I placed an order with this company on 11/24/2008 and subsequently returned a portion of the order. After struggling to obtain a "returned merchandise authorization" and of course being billed for the return shipping ($1 more than the agreed rate, might I add) Frank Bee has simply not credited my account over one month later. I would urge all to stay away from this company at all costs. They are crooks and worse, utterly incompetent.

Ja

Comments

23rd of Nov, 2010

In my case it is worst. I put an order in October 19 and cancelled it because of the shipping cost. In spite of that, a charge was put to my card, so I sent three emails demanding a refund. Just till now, no answer, no package, no refund, no money. It is amazing how a crook company like this survives. Calvin Reubell

• Je
      12th of Apr, 2011
    Frank Bee Enterprises - Never Received Merch, Can't Get A Hold of Customer Service
    Frank Bee Enterprises

I've been trying for nearly a year to get a refund for a bag I never received. No responses to my emails nor my calls. The main line is always busy. Pretty frustrating. I'm thinking I'll contact BBB soon.