Frangrancex.com / Scam

On 30th July I made a first purchase of Ralph Lauren Polo Eau de Toilette from FrangranceX in the USA. The invoiced price of this product was £30.73.
The goods failed to show, and after 43 days I put in a Paypal dispute claim. The shipment has now finally arrived, but I discern that I have been cheated with regard to the shipment charges.
Despite the claim of FragranceX that I had been given "free shipping", I was charged a shipping fee of £10.20 which was added to the purchase cost, bringing the total payable to £40.93.
When the goods finally arrived, (collected from mail sorting centre on 21st September) an extra £13.38 was payable as ‘additional charges’. This amount was levied by Royal Mail International, and was made up of £8 for a handling fee, and £5.38 VAT.
The total shipping fee for this £30 product has therefore been £23.58. There is no doubt that I have been cheated intentionally: the package that was despatched from FrangranceX carries postage paid of a mere 43 cents.

More Frangrancex.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ad
      26th of Sep, 2010

Good Day, just read through your complain on alibaba.i was also scammed by Sunrise East Asia Culture Art Development Co., Ltd. $2800.In the past 2 weeks i was contacted by a body in west Africa who have been of great help to me getting a compensation on money duped from me as a representative of my company.Presently i have been refunded and have balance my shortage with my company.Feels so great.If you still wish to get a compensation on money scammed contact me so i can give to you contact of agency conducting compensation.(adams.fetcher@yahoo.com)

SINCERELY

ADAMS

• Al
      26th of Sep, 2010

I have used FragranceNet.com for years, no problems. I don't know if they have the scent you are looking for though its worth a try.

• O0
      13th of Jan, 2011

Placed an order with FragranceX.com in early November 2010. Some three weeks later I started to correspond with FragranceX.com to advise that my shipments (x2) had not yet arrived. I was repeatedly told they were on their way and delayed in customs. Meanwhile, my other orders from the UK, Asia and Amercia, which I ordered after FragranceX had all arrived. I wrote each week to FragranceX and got the same reply. We are now in January 2011 and my orders have NEVER arrived and my last three (3) emails with FragranceX.com have gone UNANSWERED, completely IGNORED. I am now having to go through a three (3) month process with my banking institute to recover these funds. NOT PROFESSIONAL FRAGRANCEX.

• Ad
      2nd of Feb, 2011

COMPENSATION OF MONEY SCAMMED IS STILL ON SPONSORED BY UNCC.CONTACT THE PRESIDENT OF COMPENSATION BOARD diplomatjohnkofi.mofgh@rocketmail.com you receive a compensation in 7 working days after paying an insurance fee instructed by the compensation commission.