Francesca Bridal / Ripoff

1 7718 belair rdBaltimore, MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 410-882-5050

I ordered my bridesmaid dresses through Francesca Bridal back in February. I was told that the dresses would not need to be rushed if I did not mind getting them in 2 weeks before the wedding, which I agreed to. It is now 2 weeks before my wedding, and I went to pick up 2 of the dresses for my 2 out-of-town bridesmaids, and I was told that there were still balances on their accounts, which I am positive I paid when I ordered the dresses, and that now there was also a $40 rush added to the total of each dress. When I told them I had spoken to Kara and she assured me when I ordered the dresses that they were not rushed and that I had paid in full, they treated me like I was an idiot and would not let me ship the dresses without paying off their balances. I ended up paying an additional $250 for the 2 dresses so I could have them shipped and the girls could have them altered. I just wanted to warn other brides out there to keep receipts and make sure the delivery method is clear so you dont end up getting over charged!!

Comments

• Le
      30th of May, 2009

I really, really would like to see you get that $250 back. I think they totally played games here.

Good luck!