FramesDirect.com / Bad service

I received my frames within a week of placing my order. Although they promised shipment 1-2 days following the order placement, they shipped within 3 days.

I did the "free" shipping option which meant USPS Parcel Post. This item arrived within 2 business days. The closest shipping option to that was USPS Priority Mail for $7.99 which takes 2-3 days. I saved the $7.99 and got the frames in the same amount of time as Priority Mail.

Unfortunately, Frames Direct does not give you specific shipping options until you get to the final checkout page. I like to know my shipping options BEFORE I go to the final checkout.

The frames were exactly what I ordered, but I wish Frames Direct would be more honest about actual shipping times.

Ir

Comments

• Sp
      20th of Sep, 2010

Paid $7.95 extra for express shipping, Frames Direct took 4 days to process, received frames on 8th day. Returned frames, received refund less 20% (ordered frames only no prescription). Email to asked why, no answer. Will never buy another item from these [censor]s again.

• Ff
      21st of Jul, 2012

i bought a pair of gucci eyeglasses they sure looked better on the computer im vry dissatified with them and need to know how i return them totally disscussed with them for the price i paid i thought for sure they would have been very eye stoppers no not at all i think they are very over rated and should not reurn and and get a refund of 20%lessneed answer to send these back lewandowskij57@yahoo.com.

• Se
      10th of Dec, 2012

These complaints sound like fake reviews. These guys are complaining about petty issues, making is seem like tey are getting ripped off. They're quibbling over shipping, which seems reasonable to me. These guys are idiots asking for unreasonable refunds. What a bunch of nonesense.