FragranceX.com / never shipped and failure to answer phone when calling

Phone: 1888-55-73738

ordered the "Can Can by Paris Hilton pack with the shower gell and lotion on their site for a sweet 16 present. when i call the phone line it goes press 1 to order all other calls press 2. when you press two they say to call back between 7am- i believe it said 9pm. i was calling on a day they say they are open at 11:18. if you call to place an order they are glad to answer the phone and i thought something was fishy because my product still had not shipped. i need to cancel this order and order a new one by thursday now thanks to this fraud of a site.

Br

Comments

Ks
  14th of Feb, 2011

I have had the same problem... my product was supposedly shipped on 19th November yet I am still waiting. Have tried emailing several times only to get the same generic reply. So in the end I called, & was hung up on as soon as I said my product hadn't arrived. I eventually got to speak to someone after pressing a different menu option & was told that it would be held up in customs (for 2 months?!). Was told to just wait but it has now been nearly 3 months & I guess I just have to accept that I have lost my money.