FPL / security deposit
I would like to file complaint about fpl utility company. I am a customer of fpl for 10 yrs and been paying my bill. Unfortunately at this time I am the only one employed and get pay on the 15th and 30thof each month. There for I can pay all my bills around the sixteen of the month. I have 2 children under the age of 12. i have to work on a budget. I got a bill from fpl stating that they increase my deposit to $335.00 which i don't have at this time. I called customer service about why my bill is paid on that date, and asked if they can make my billing date as of that date. They said no, in order to waive it i have to sign up with auto payment. I went to an agency for assistance, they told me i am not qualified for assistance. i got another bill from fpl stating that they are going to shut the power off. i got an extention until 10/15/08. i still don't know how i will pay it even with the extention.
More FPL Complaints & Reviews
- Fpl (Florida Power & Light) - deposit demand 
- Florida Power And Light Residential Electricity - deposit requirement 
- FPL - disconnection 
- FPL - does not accept visa 
- FPL - fpl deposit rip off 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - Frequent power outages from small afternoon storms.
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - excavation damage property
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - billing
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - electrical
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - assistance with my light bill