FP Mailing Solutions / Terrible Customer Service

United States, Illinois, Addison
FP Mailing Solutions
We have used FP Mailing Solutions for over a year now. We have recently had nothing but problems since the new rate increase. Our old machine was not loading the postage through their required services because their server was too busy, for FOUR DAYS!!! If you call in it takes 20-30 minutes to get to a live person and that's if they don't hang up on you...its happened three times to me. After speaking to our rep he suggested upgrading our machine so we wouldn't have the download issues... he also failed to mention that the ink refills are over 100.00!!! Of course I agreed, no issues to update postage, it is supposed to do it automatically and works great...whatever!!! Well the one thing he didn't bring to my attention was that he extended our contract another four months. I admit I didn't catch it on the form or I would of NEVER exchanged my machine if that was a requirement!!! I called to speak to his supervisor and left a message for him to call me and guess what, no returned call!!! This is the worst company I've ever had to deal with and I would seriously read all the other negative reviews when you are making your decision for postage!!! Can't wait until my contract up to cancel our service!!!
Aug 12, 2015