FP Mailing Solutions / Terrible experience
A lie of omission is still a lie. FP Mailing Solutions told me that Pitney Bowes postage meters were faulty, expensive and contained hidden charges. So, I went with FP (stupid me). The salesman neglected to mention that you needed a dedicated analog phone line to download your postage. I run a web design business and have only digital signals. And they say there is no other way to do it.
I have a 30 day trail with them, but they are forcing me to pay to ship the machine back even though THEY didn't tell me the absolute minimum requirements. Not only am I pissed that they think so little of their customers' happiness, but because they are forcing me to pay extra when I went with this to save money in the first place.
I'm sending a picture of my *** with the machine back to the company.
More FP Mailing Solutions Complaints & Reviews
- FP Mailing Solutions - Refund Not Made
- FP Mailing Solutions - Horrible Experience 
- FP Mailing Solutions - Postage Meter Rental
- FP Mailing Solutions - Junk equipment and awful customer service 
- FP Mailing Solutions - LEASE
- FP Mailing Solutions - Terrible Customer Service
- FP Mailing Solutions - meter rental