Foxglove POA / Money stealing

1 PO Box 7465Moore, OK, United States Review updated:

This company took our $160 and worked really good for us for about 4 mos, then all hell broke lose! After waiting for over 3 mos for a reply to my emails begging for help and getting nothing, this company shut down our website where we have nothing now. I believe in Carma, so what they have done will come back to haunt them. I pray that a thousand camels infest them with fleas so badly, they are miserable the rest of their lives. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!! Presently, you cannot even pull up their website.

Va

Comments

• Fo
      4th of Dec, 2009

This complaint was actually filed by Foxglove POA on a company called Geeks on Steroids who did not deliver good on their agrement to provide a working website for Foxglove POA and is in no way a complaint against Foxglove POA.

• Ar
      2nd of Feb, 2010

I've posted my experience with GoS on two other complaints so far. Here is my experience with GoS:

I hired Geeks on Steroids to produce a custom website for my employer back in early 2009 for e-commerce. I fronted the 50% deposit based on the expectation that the project would be completed within 1 month (re: Gregg). Eleven months later, the project was never completed, and I am still seeking a refund. So far, collection efforts have taken over one and a half months without any positive result. Every time I contact Gregg, he produces the same set of excuses and lies. He makes claims such as, "we are getting out of the web design business, " and, "we are working hard to return your deposit, but we are trying to build a new business."

If you are considering hiring GoS, I strongly encourage you to look elsewhere. If you or anyone you know has been ripped-off by Gregg & Janeth, please reply to this post if you want to be contacted. I am considering filing a lawsuit in US federal court, and it would carry more weight if I can locate anyone that was cheated within the last 5 years (WHOIS search indicates that geeksonsteroids.com was registered with GoDaddy in 2002 by Janeth, so there may be some people who are out of luck). It may be impossible to get back any loss, but we can make it extremely difficult for GoS to get new contracts